AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...you didn't. Stop crying foul.
You have ZERO clue what you are talking about, even with the added on fleet tow crew, flight simulator tech's deicers, Utility member, the total number of cards turned in was above the required numbers to get a VOTE. What no one knows is how many of those cards were deemed not good by the NMB. And since the NMB could not disclose those to the company or the ASSociation the appeals by AMFA to do so were rejected.

What you do need to know is that the AMFA Organizers are starting again, and just maybe this time instead of having 61% of the cards they will get even MORE so that there will be Zero reason to say insufficient quantity of cards.

All this talk of the IAM and or the TWU getting cards to break up this ASSociation is just that all talk. They HAVE no intention of giving the M&R work group a chance to VOTE. Simply put they would NOT want to take the chance a write in would CUT the dues collection from either.

NO FOULS

1st time out just lack of cards
2nd AA added 6000 from 18k to 24k
3rd additional 4k were added
4th IBT filed then with drew
this last time NMB determined and allowed all that AA and ASSoc. wanted to add.

Not sure if my numbers are totally correct but close since this has been over a 20yrs time frame.

Reactions: chellow
You have ZERO clue what you are talking about, even with the added on fleet tow crew, flight simulator tech's deicers, Utility member, the total number of cards turned in was above the required numbers to get a VOTE. What no one knows is how many of those cards were deemed not good by the NMB. And since the NMB could not disclose those to the company or the ASSociation the appeals by AMFA to do so were rejected.

What you do need to know is that the AMFA Organizers are starting again, and just maybe this time instead of having 61% of the cards they will get even MORE so that there will be Zero reason to say insufficient quantity of cards.

All this talk of the IAM and or the TWU getting cards to break up this ASSociation is just that all talk. They HAVE no intention of giving the M&R work group a chance to VOTE. Simply put they would NOT want to take the chance a write in would CUT the dues collection from either.

NO FOULS

1st time out just lack of cards
2nd AA added 6000 from 18k to 24k
3rd additional 4k were added
4th IBT filed then with drew
this last time NMB determined and allowed all that AA and ASSoc. wanted to add.

Not sure if my numbers are totally correct but close since this has been over a 20yrs time frame.

So you’re honestly trying to say here that all of those cards had legitimate signatures? C’mon man you’re way smarter than that.

You seem to be forgetting that the signatures have to match and the NMB told you they also had a legal (and moral) obligation to protect those signatures when they refused Seeham’s request to get a hold of them.

So you’re honestly trying to say here that all of those cards had legitimate signatures? C’mon man you’re way smarter than that.

You seem to be forgetting that the signatures have to match and the NMB told you they also had a legal (and moral) obligation to protect those signatures when they refused Seeham’s request to get a hold of them.
WeAAsles;

The AMFA Organizers here at AA have NEVER been accused of signing cards or falsifying any information that was supplied to the NMB about any member of M&R.. class and craft.

For you to throw that out there is a complete insult. I was involved with every drive from 1998 until 2020.

You can play your games with some of the others here but saying that, goes tooo far.

Each card is checked by the guy collecting the card for neatness, information, and being filled out, and signed. Then checked again at DFW when sent there, checked again by the data entry people that input the information supplied into the DB we maintained for all the years. Any card that was thought to be in question is pulled and the name sent back to the station to get resigned by the original person. Even though all info is filled in if they used different color ink we had it replaced. ALL OF THIS WAS DONE. Each time we filed we learned what requirements and standards were set by the NMB. Even when an AMT died,quit,fired, or retired info was sent to DFW and that info was put into the DB we kept. This was to protect us and each member we got an authorization card from. It also kept the TWU and AA from adding to this list since the proof was on US the Organizers NOT AA ond the TWU.

By the letters from the NMB and AMFA you can see that information was provided to them along with cards and our DB in both hard copy and digital per the request of the NMB.

So PLEASE Don't say things you can't back up. Don't be-little yourself that way. Support whomever you want praise the TWU for what they have done for YOU.

Just respect that many throughout AA's system want a change, a CHANCE for a VOTE, That will be conducted by the NMB. So AMFA, TWU, IAM, AA have NO way to determine the outcome. Whatever the vote results are the M&R employees will have to accept. Until there is a VOTE the guys who have worked hard to collect cards all these years will continue to give M&R a CHOICE.

Also remember we even tried AMP to pacify the Tulsa guys at some point in all of this. Since that was suggested since AA's pilots and F/A did that.

I did not believe in AMP so I can say I didn't get involved in those card signings. The Association suggested that M&R would get a VOTE but that NEVER happened. Now the TWU and the IAM are at odds with things Local Prez's have denounced the Association and its failures. Letters are out there.

There are items still being addressed with the current contract, and the unfair medical that is being forced onto the M&R employees.

Last edited:
Reactions: chellow and swamt
WeAAsles;

The AMFA Organizers here at AA have NEVER been accused of signing cards or falsifying any information that was supplied to the NMB about any member of M&R.. class and craft.

For you to throw that out there is a complete insult. I was involved with every drive from 1998 until 2020.

You can play your games with some of the others here but saying that, goes tooo far.

Each card is checked by the guy collecting the card for neatness, information, and being filled out, and signed. Then checked again at DFW when sent there, checked again by the data entry people that input the information supplied into the DB we maintained for all the years. Any card that was thought to be in question is pulled and the name sent back to the station to get resigned by the original person. Even though all info is filled in if they used different color ink we had it replaced. ALL OF THIS WAS DONE. Each time we filed we learned what requirements and standards were set by the NMB. Even when an AMT died,quit,fired, or retired info was sent to DFW and that info was put into the DB we kept. This was to protect us and each member we got an authorization card from. It also kept the TWU and AA from adding to this list since the proof was on US the Organizers NOT AA ond the TWU.

By the letters from the NMB and AMFA you can see that information was provided to them along with cards and our DB in both hard copy and digital per the request of the NMB.

So PLEASE Don't say things you can't back up. Don't be-little yourself that way. Support whomever you want praise the TWU for what they have done for YOU.

Just respect that many throughout AA's system want a change, a CHANCE for a VOTE, That will be conducted by the NMB. So AMFA, TWU, IAM, AA have NO way to determine the outcome. Whatever the vote results are the M&R employees will have to accept. Until there is a VOTE the guys who have worked hard to collect cards all these years will continue to give M&R a CHOICE.

Also remember we even tried AMP to pacify the Tulsa guys at some point in all of this. Since that was suggested since AA's pilots and F/A did that.

I never said that any AMFA “organizers” signed cards with false signatures. I’ve always thought you’re a man of integrity so that accusation most certainly wasn’t targeted at you personally. But again I can guarantee you had plenty of angry people who signed other people’s names on cards that weren’t their own. It happens in every card drive by every Union and isn’t exclusive to the Union you advocate for.

That’s also why you never file with slim margins. You don’t file unless you hit 60%. And I told you a long time ago that you’ll never hit those numbers because there are just too many people in the Class and Craft for any of you to reach your goal in the one year time frame.

Anyway I don’t want to get too deep into this because the back and forth is always nothing more than pretty much overly regurgitated babble that’s been covered for too many years already here and we’re all getting very old now.

BTW congratulations on your Contract. It is the best Contract in the Industry and I’d love for you to try to give me a side by side breakdown of anyone who has a better one?

WeAAsles;

I did not believe in AMP so I can say I didn't get involved in those card signings. The Association suggested that M&R would get a VOTE but that NEVER happened. Now the TWU and the IAM are at odds with things Local Prez's have denounced the Association and its failures. Letters are out there.

There are items still being addressed with the current contract, and the unfair medical that is being forced onto the M&R employees.

And another thing. Please stop trying to sell that the NMB is corrupt and is in bed with AA and the Association to keep the AMT’s from having their voices heard. That has always been the most ridiculous line coming out of AMFA supporters since day one. It’s totally ridiculous.

BTW if it was just you and dfwgen on here I wouldn’t have came back to mock the latest AMFA loss. You know which slugs that slink on here that I’m laughing my ass off at. I actually have dvlhog on my Facebook friends list and I like the guy. I like lots of AMT’s and some of them are also nothing but pure walking arrogant POS garbage.

I never said that any AMFA “organizers” signed cards with false signatures. I’ve always thought you’re a man of integrity so that accusation most certainly wasn’t targeted at you personally. But again I can guarantee you had plenty of angry people who signed other people’s names on cards that weren’t their own. It happens in every card drive by every Union and isn’t exclusive to the Union you advocate for.

That’s also why you never file with slim margins. You don’t file unless you hit 60%. And I told you a long time ago that you’ll never hit those numbers because there are just too many people in the Class and Craft for any of you to reach your goal in the one year time frame.

Anyway I don’t want to get too deep into this because the back and forth is always nothing more than pretty much overly regurgitated babble that’s been covered for too many years already here and we’re all getting very old now.

BTW congratulations on your Contract. It is the best Contract in the Industry and I’d love for you to try to give me a side by side breakdown of anyone who has a better one?
as soon as the finish writing the contract we will let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: swamt
You assume that everyone is as dishonest as the association, please refrence the latest letters of love to each other. But if that's all you know its understandable there Dave

The letters of love are stupid. To Fleet members watching they’re just more fodder in the continuing narrative that the AMT groups are all just completely dysfunctional or nuts. I mean Industry wide historically from all sorts of Airlines you guys change out your Unions like you change underwear. It’s really out there man.

BTW I’m not Dave. My name is Frank. Frank Rizzo.

• Haha
Reactions: Rogallo
The letters of love are stupid. To Fleet members watching they’re just more fodder in the continuing narrative that the AMT groups are all just completely dysfunctional or nuts. I mean Industry wide historically from all sorts of Airlines you guys change out your Unions like you change underwear. It’s really out there man.

BTW I’m not Dave. My name is Frank. Frank Rizzo.
There is a little bit of truth in both of those letters. Things we have been hearing since the beginning. But I have to admit its embarrassing.

Reactions: swamt
Sure thing Dave. So you agree our leadership is stupid, dysfunctional and nuts. Ever wonder why we want change? How's that mustang running?

Didn’t say just the leadership. Just glad we all have Contracts till 2025 cause that’s all that ever mattered anyway.

Didn’t say just the leadership. Just glad we all have Contracts till 2025 cause that’s all that ever mattered anyway.
Problem you have now its how are you going to get the twu and the Iam in the same room no less to actually agree on anything. Remember we all get a new contract or no one gets a contact. Come 2025, 2026,2027,2028,2029.....have a feeling we will be enjoying this contract for a long time.

But hey that's all that really matters.....good thing is that as we wait we do top out at almost twice a Fleet service clerk. I guess yea you could say that's all thatvreally matters Dave.

Problem you have now its how are you going to get the twu and the Iam in the same room no less to actually agree on anything. Remember we all get a new contract or no one gets a contact. Come 2025, 2026,2027,2028,2029.....have a feeling we will be enjoying this contract for a long time.

C’mon man AMFA at SWA took 9 years to get a deal. The RLA screws everyone in the Airline Industry to 5 year negotiations unless you have a mutual agreement to limited bargaining negotiations. Yea once we get that last pay raise in 2024 batten down the hatches cause the storm will be brewing. Hopefully by then the Industry is back to raking in profits and we can get our increases that way?

And as far as TWU Reps and IAM Reps in the same room they don’t have any choice and will do their jobs. Don’t let any of this Union Political Theater crap fool you. It’s all nothing but Shakespeare.

But hey that's all that really matters.....good thing is that as we wait we do top out at almost twice a Fleet service clerk. I guess yea you could say that's all thatvreally matters Dave.

If you remember Dave wasn’t overly motivated by riches and never had a problem with an AMT making as much as he/she could get. Could be double or triple for all Dave cared. Dave is a pretty simple and humble guy. Except for maybe his Gruen Swiss Chronograph Watch.

Lol. Yea that's Dave your just a gem of a fellow. Are you that afraid that Alex will find out your posting again? I thought for sure they let you out of solitary confinement. Lmao......

I really can’t stay here long. Too busy running my Facebook Group page that keeps growing and growing. Completely organically BTW. It’s up to 3.7 thousand members. That’s about 1000 more members than AMFA has right?

Status
Not open for further replies.