AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the level of stupidity on this forum is mind boggling.

Over half of you can't see 5 feet past your nose.

You sir, are an imbecile.
Aren't they great? The International and Asso. luv's these guys. I predict a request (if ya will) of yet another exit from posting publicly again of certain individuals coming soon...

Last edited:
They just can’t think these things paint them in anything close to a good light. Even if they are right or wrong. Not to mention how they were just in bed with their International less than 2 weeks ago with this letter of support. “Sterling reputation” No no no. Not true at all. This garbage most certainly doesn’t show any sterling reputation at all.

Please see the letter below from the IAM Transportation Department.

Association-letter-1004.png

Association-letter-1004-pg-2.png

Keep posting weezy, you are the perfect International and Asso. advocate to show yet even more and more internal fighting between the Presidents of TWU Locals, IAM International Officers and Asso.

THE WALLS ARE CRUMBLING DOWN!!!

Sometimes the level of stupidity on this forum is mind boggling.

Over half of you can't see 5 feet past your nose.

You sir, are an imbecile.
You sir, are ignorant to the fact that Southwest has less mechanics per aircraft and more work done overseas that AMFA gave away for a few shekels. You are also ignorant to the fact that the current Assoc. CBA does NOT allow the amount of outsourcing that AMFA agreed to in theirs.

Aren't they great? The International and Asso. luv's these guys. I predict a request (if ya will) of yet another exit from posting publicly again of certain individuals coming soon...
The problem is most people are just smart enough to communicate but too stupid to know when not to.

You sir, are ignorant to the fact that Southwest has less mechanics per aircraft and more work done overseas that AMFA gave away for a few shekels. You are also ignorant to the fact that the current Assoc. CBA does NOT allow the amount of outsourcing that AMFA agreed to in theirs.
I give you exhibit B.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvaa and swamt
And apparently YOU are the ignorant one here with more misinformation and made up lies.
Now part is correct about SWA has fewer mechanics per aircraft (lean and mean) (more overtime for us) SWA does NOT do more maint overseas than other airlines, not even close.
SWA doesn't do China as other airlines do.
More wrong info from you; AMFA never has agreed to the amount of outsourcing that SWA does. ALL the outsourcing was in fact nego by IAM way back in the early 80's. Then the teamsters took over representation and not only agreed to current levels but nego even more over seas AND also agreed to allow SW to also add maint going to Canada and El Salvador AND the teamsters also agreed to allow the co to INCREASE the amount going to El Salvador by double. AMFA merely "INHERITED" the current contracts from the IAM and teamsters who were the unions that set the pace and record of amount of SWA outsourcing period. To AMFA's credit since firing the teamsters AMFA has added the most headcount than any other union that has had the chance to do so. AMFA has also added double the amount of Heavy Maint in Dallas as well as bring back 2 C check lines and Mod lines of maint elsewhere thru out the system.
BTW our annual bids are currently out for 2022 and once again we are getting added back shop headcounts to help support all our larger lines of maint in Dallas. AND we are hirring wanting 5,000 by end of this year, and 3,000 more after new year with more planned for later in the year as well.
SWA is hiring Mechanics big time and fast guys so get those resumes in and apply fast, they getting filled quickly. We have 20-30 starting classes in Dec. and they will be doing new hire mechanics classes on an ongoing basis. Good luck to all that apply... :)

And apparently YOU are the ignorant one here with more misinformation and made up lies.
Now part is correct about SWA has fewer mechanics per aircraft (lean and mean) (more overtime for us) SWA does NOT do more maint overseas than other airlines, not even close.
SWA doesn't do China as other airlines do.
More wrong info from you; AMFA never has agreed to the amount of outsourcing that SWA does. ALL the outsourcing was in fact nego by IAM way back in the early 80's. Then the teamsters took over representation and not only agreed to current levels but nego even more over seas AND also agreed to allow SW to also add maint going to Canada and El Salvador AND the teamsters also agreed to allow the co to INCREASE the amount going to El Salvador by double. AMFA merely "INHERITED" the current contracts from the IAM and teamsters who were the unions that set the pace and record of amount of SWA outsourcing period. To AMFA's credit since firing the teamsters AMFA has added the most headcount than any other union that has had the chance to do so. AMFA has also added double the amount of Heavy Maint in Dallas as well as bring back 2 C check lines and Mod lines of maint elsewhere thru out the system.
BTW our annual bids are currently out for 2022 and once again we are getting added back shop headcounts to help support all our larger lines of maint in Dallas. AND we are hirring wanting 5,000 by end of this year, and 3,000 more after new year with more planned for later in the year as well.
SWA is hiring Mechanics big time and fast guys so get those resumes in and apply fast, they getting filled quickly. We have 20-30 starting classes in Dec. and they will be doing new hire mechanics classes on an ongoing basis. Good luck to all that apply... :)

Oh wow cool. 8000 more members the TWU gets to pick up once they sink AMFA.

AMFA HEADquarters after the TWU gets finished with them. Just enjoy the smell of the bug bombs.

581B70EE-4E3E-4177-8211-1F6F8388CAF0.png

Anticipated “always” rambling Blah Blah Blah response expected soon.

Last edited:
Wow only 19% participation? I thought AMFA Warriors were full on supporters. I guess not. And what’s this thing about the dues? Did they want to raise the dues and the membership told them no way Jose? If that’s true that’s a surprise as well since I would have thought people would die to fund Seeham some more scratch.

0BBC6E06-8D99-423F-BD4C-FDAE7EF0AD8D.png

Wow only 19% participation? I thought AMFA Warriors were full on supporters. I guess not. And what’s this thing about the dues? Did they want to raise the dues and the membership told them no way Jose? If that’s true that’s a surprise as well since I would have thought people would die to fund Seeham some more scratch.

View attachment 16173
It's always been low turnouts for votes except for the new contract votes.
It's all about participation by the membership, so yes, in this case approx 20% will decide how the bylaws will govern our representation. Don't need to here from the other 80% because they did not take the time to get involved.
The dues changed involved changes that were completely opened ended and had no cut off or time frame as well as had other changes later on tied to them with no sunset to speak of. I personally think if it was worded a little better it might have passed, but, once in writing and sent out can't change the language, gotta vote as it was presented, so maybe next year on the bylaws cmte meeting huh?

So no rebuttal and no apology for the made up stories and lies you keep trying to throw out here huh? Instead you keep posting a false picture claiming its AMFA headquarters cleared out. And then had to search so hard for a low turn out vote on the bylaws. And guess what there skippy? The same place you found that info is the same place to find all the gov affairs cmte in AMFA as well as our 2019 produced contract WITH the sick policy in it at article 13. At Southwest the 20% turnout is about the norm for the bylaws being voted on.

Reactions: Timid Weak Union

View attachment 16173
And on a second note:
The fact that AMFA, being transparent as they are, sends out votes for the bylaws that govern our representation speaks volumes. When is your memberships bylaws voting? OH wait a minute, your membership has no control of your representation at all, there will never be a vote for bylaws and gov language by the membership. It's all forced upon the membership by International Officers only. You can keep your little ole employee asso. there skippy...

And on a second note:
The fact that AMFA, being transparent as they are, sends out votes for the bylaws that govern our representation speaks volumes. When is your memberships bylaws voting? OH wait a minute, your membership has no control of your representation at all, there will never be a vote for bylaws and gov language by the membership. It's all forced upon the membership by International Officers only. You can keep your little ole employee asso. there skippy...

You mean they send out votes that barely anyone pays any attention to? I bet without the dues rate vote you probably would have gotten no more than a 3% participation rate.

AMFA HEADquarters after the TWU gets finished with them. Just enjoy the smell of the bug bombs.

D7E00342-4295-4C43-966C-EFD842C136D0.png

You mean they send out votes that barely anyone pays any attention to? I bet without the dues rate vote you probably would have gotten no more than a 3% participation rate.
WeAAsles;

As a fleet worker can you post the numbers of members that attend monthly meetings and when it comes to Votes that require the membership participation TWU side of the ASSociation what percentage of LAA members actually participate. From my experience unless the TWU is supplying Pizza which they make fun of the company for doing most members of M&R don't vote on much other than the contract. So whether it's AMFA members or TWU members Unionism in the Airline industry is just a dues requirement. Most of AA's M&R employees would follow you and the others like you that would cross a Picket line. You are a self admitted SCAB who does not respect a Union picket line. So for a supposed union guy you talk trash about other Union members in their fight at another carrier. You have said that YOU are trying to school the new generation of employees about unions.

Sounds Hypocritical to me. I understand that you are trying to get under the skin of SWAMT . But you have other followers here that believe some of the Falsehoods you post here. To want and Post that you would be HAPPY that AMFA National would close is LQQKING like Union busting.

making statements that just wait until the TWU is finished with them sounds a little like you condone Union Raiding. Not Ok for AMFA to do which you and others accuse them of doing but Ok for the TWU to do? Is that what you are showing the new Union members of this ASSociation?

Reactions: swamt
Status
Not open for further replies.