AMFA stations

Chuck Schalk

Veteran
Nov 17, 2006
We are proud to report that the following stations have returned 90 percent or better of AMFA cards in support of the drive to represent the Mechanics and related at American Airlines.

BOS
LGA
JFK
SJU
MIA
DFW
EWR
LAX
SFO
ATL

as the other hit their 90% mark we will post them as well. They are close but not on the list yet. As you can see AMFA is the real deal in the race don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will get there just sign a card and lets have our class and craft represent themsleves. the TWU has demonstrated how strength in numbers can work against you why do it again.
AMFA is the right choice for your future

Reactions: 10 people
I wonder why the smaller stations are not at 90% already.
It would seem that the big stations would be the problem. I suggest anyone that knows anyone at a station that is not on the list to start making some phone calls.

We are proud to report that the following stations have returned 90 percent or better of AMFA cards in support of the drive to represent the Mechanics and related at American Airlines.

BOS
LGA
JFK
SJU
MIA
DFW
EWR
LAX
SFO
ATL

as the other hit their 90% mark we will post them as well. They are close but not on the list yet. As you can see AMFA is the real deal in the race don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will get there just sign a card and lets have our class and craft represent themsleves. the TWU has demonstrated how strength in numbers can work against you why do it again.
AMFA is the right choice for your future

Wow Chuck, that is great news.
Do these numbers include your Title 2?

The title two stations are normally a slam dunk for AMFA - gotta be close. Whats the hold up ORD? DWH should be a slam dunk as well.

The teamsters are saying they are only 58 cards away from calling the victory can someone verifiy this

Jim Little and Don Videtich must be worried now...

Josh

They'll never openly admit to being worried but they are. They are so worried they asked their teamster buddies to try and help them out. They are so worried AMFA organizers were denied access to LAX to talk to AMTs there. They are so worried they can't post anything without hiding behind an alias.

Go AMFA

Reactions: 1 person

Ken

The TWU is starting to get worried NOW since today Bobby Gless sent a letter to the Presidents of the locals asking for
5 names of guys at each station to act in Behalf of the TWU..

I assume he wants the to be the station RATS.

It's time to get the remaining cards required to file and OUTS the TWU

Sign Your AMFA card today and help us send Bobby/Gary/Don packing !!!!!!

GO AMFA

The teamsters are saying they are only 58 cards away from calling the victory can someone verifiy this

Knowing the teamsters, it's more than likely bs. However, someone needs to protest the list, I am positive they slipped some names on there that do not belong. Sounds to me like the TWU is getting worried.

Knowing the teamsters, it's more than likely bs. However, someone needs to protest the list, I am positive they slipped some names on there that do not belong. Sounds to me like the TWU is getting worried.

They are worried. Why else would bobby "lower your expectations" gless put out a letter asking for each line station to provide the names of 5 people to help fight the "AMFA/ teamster raid"?

They are worried.

Go AMFA!