AMFA stations

Here is a copy of the letter Bobby Gless sent to the locals requesting help.

He has closed our locals now wants our help. What a Joke

The Line station support AMFA Bobby we will help you IN ONLY ONE WAY..

We Intend to Help YOU and the rest of the INTL. Pack Your Bags since we Don't Want YOU any More..

January 24, 2013

TO: AA Local Presidents

RE: IBT/AMFA Campaign

Dear Brothers:

We are calling on all Locals to assist in fighting the IBT/amfa raid on
the AA property. I am asking that each Local submit five names and
contact information of members to work with the TWU. We need this
information this information ASAP;

If you have any questions concerning this campaign, please let me
know.

Fraternally,

Robert Gless
Deputy Director Air Transport Division
AA System Coordinator

Reactions: 1 person
We are proud to report that the following stations have returned 90 percent or better of AMFA cards in support of the drive to represent the Mechanics and related at American Airlines.

BOS
LGA
JFK
SJU
MIA
DFW
EWR
LAX
SFO
ATL

as the other hit their 90% mark we will post them as well. They are close but not on the list yet. As you can see AMFA is the real deal in the race don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
We will get there just sign a card and lets have our class and craft represent themsleves. the TWU has demonstrated how strength in numbers can work against you why do it again.
AMFA is the right choice for your future
Somebody is full of it but who?

http://www.teamster.org/content/90-lax-say-it’s-time-teamster-power

Since there are only two locales shouldn't be a problem finding 10 clowns to help!

Got a point. 591 already has more than five guys;
Bobby Gless
Don Videtich
Bob Vanderlo
Cris Oryiano
Dave Moses
Gordon Clark
All are non elected appointees making a lot more money than most other 591 members. All have Saturday Sunday off and the Holidays as well. Even if they don't have the seniority for day shift they got that as well.

Got a point. 591 already has more than five guys;
Bobby Gless
Don Videtich
Bob Vanderlo
Cris Oryiano
Dave Moses
Gordon Clark
All are non elected appointees making a lot more money than most other 591 members. All have Saturday Sunday off and the Holidays as well. Even if they don't have the seniority for day shift they got that as well.

They could find the rest at Agape men's ministry of Texas which is helped run by one of the biggest hyprocrites in Texas.

Repent Overspeed and Overspeed's buddy.

Reactions: 2 people
Here is a copy of the letter Bobby Gless sent to the locals requesting help.

January 24, 2013

TO: AA Local Presidents

RE: IBT/AMFA Campaign

Dear Brothers:

We are calling on all Locals to assist in fighting the IBT/amfa raid on
the AA property. I am asking that each Local submit five names and
contact information of members to work with the TWU. We need this
information this information ASAP;

If you have any questions concerning this campaign, please let me
know.

Fraternally,

Robert Gless
Deputy Director Air Transport Division
AA System Coordinator

The fact that Gless even has to ask just shows how out of step the ATD is. Any organizer (or officer) worth a damn knows who their "go-to" guys are in any facility on any shift, or can access that data w/in minutes.

I was one of the AMFA organizers that went out to LAX, I was also one of the AMFA organizers there for many yrs before transferring to Miami.

I checked the list of signatures you have as activist for the IBT and Most of them are on the day shift at LAX. But I will also tell you that those on that list that worked either the afternoon shift or any part of the "B" check or night shifts the day we were there, signed an AMFA card as well. They Stated that they just want the TWU GONE. I would also bet that some of those on that list from day shift signed AMFA cards as well.

They even swapped out the lanyards they had from the Teamsters for AMFA ones. The Teamsters main organizer in LAX thought we would leave after we were told that we wasted our time coming and would not be allowed on the property.

I did get into the hanger and seen most of my X fellow co workers letting them know that we would be off the AOA and that we would be feeding the mechanics from the aft/night shifts which we did. ( Sent in pizza ). AND That the TOP Union official from AMFA was there.

Also from what I have heard that after the LAX mechanics were told that we were not allowed on property either due to the IBT or the TWU, others are now joining the fight to rid AA of the TWU. helping the AMFA Drive.

Getting them to sign a card was easy part getting them to Vote for the IBT will be the hard part since they now know some of the fact will have them voting AMFA.

Being lumped in with the butcher, truck driver, food processor, at the local with only a small say as to what happens and NOT being able to remove even the Local officers just like we have here at the TWU, will have them voting AMFA.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that Gless even has to ask just shows how out of step the ATD is. Any organizer (or officer) worth a damn knows who their "go-to" guys are in any facility on any shift, or can access that data w/in minutes.

Thats not why he is asking. This is just a way for them to try and bring all the guys they want to get rid of up on charges for not supporting the organization enough against the raid (that they initiated) and remove them from the ballott of 591. They are trying to pull the same thing the IBT did to their Flight Attendants over at Northwest years ago. Their President refused to go after people raiding, said it would be counter-productive and result in more cards being signed and the IBT removed him. The FAs dumped the IBT shortly thereafter.

Jim Little does not want us at the next Convention. As I've said before, I think they want us to leave anyway. If we are able to delay implentation of 591 through court for a few months then they have no choice but to have to wait to go after us after the Convention. Since he knows we are headed there he is trying to make moves to get us out through other means.

Overspeed

Just went back to your list of activist at LAX and Noticed that ALL the Names written there were either computer generated or written by the SAME Person.
Anyone can write names down saying that they are for the IBT but NOT having that person write it is FRAUD. Signatures mean NOTHING unless they are valid and original.

Is that how the IBT is planning on getting enough cards to file just filling out cards with known names of AA employees?

Overspeed

Just went back to your list of activist at LAX and Noticed that ALL the Names written there were either computer generated or written by the SAME Person.
Anyone can write names down saying that they are for the IBT but NOT having that person write it is FRAUD. Signatures mean NOTHING unless they are valid and original.

Is that how the IBT is planning on getting enough cards to file just filling out cards with known names of AA employees?

As I stated in my post #13 and copied here; "Knowing the teamsters, it's more than likely bs. However, someone needs to protest the list, I am positive they slipped some names on there that do not belong. Sounds to me like the TWU is getting worried." Good find. Like I said you guys are gonna have to protest the list, and make them prove and "produce" all the cards signed by said members to the NMB. They will do the same once AMFA files (and I know you already know this) but trust me, the AMFA organizers are prepared for it and ready to "produce" at a moments notice.

I knew this was comming by the teamsters. Don't you love how they will kill themselves by their own actions just like they did here at SWA. And believe me, this forum will be a tool that will make it successfull, as it was for us in the recent past, if ya know what I mean...

Overspeed

Card signers are protected by Federal Law. Your name can not be disclosed or given to anyone else except the organizing party. The Teamsters should be the only one with the list of names. I'm sure the next meeting at the Pancake house in LA will be interesting.