Announcement in Miami on Tuesday

Now when you say "recall list exhausted"...meaning MIA only right??
Cause I'm hearing different from the TULE guys.

I'm 53, and I'll do my job. Although, I don't have near the fight left in me, when I was 29 y/o getting in this business. I am looking for ANY door in AA maintenance. Even if it means a commute to TUL(home)...at least I'll be IN American and can make a move to TULE or DFW eventually.

I've had it with the 787 "thing" as well as the Seattle area BS...

Correct
No more people on layoff out of MIA or NYC. Whoever was on layoff at these 2 stations were either recalled back or turned it down. The list has been exhausted in these 2 stations. I dont know about the other stations. get in touch with the Tulsa Local and ask them.

Maybe we will announce a destination to Asia from miami.
Too far. No one flies Miami to Asia non-stop. The only thing I can think of is originating the JFK-HND flight in MIA.
But the JAL LAX-HND flight originates in MIA on AA as a code share.

Prove it. Where is the "press release"?

You mean where is the media release - an invitation sent out to the media to be at MIA at 11AM on Tuesday?

A notice sent out to media is, obviously, not publicly published. It is internally sent to media outlets.

Nonetheless:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/blog/2010/10/american_to_boost_miami-to-ny_service.html

How does it feel to act so arrogant, yet be wrong all at the same time?

You mean where is the media release - an invitation sent out to the media to be at MIA at 11AM on Tuesday?

A notice sent out to media is, obviously, not publicly published. It is internally sent to media outlets.

Nonetheless:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/blog/2010/10/american_to_boost_miami-to-ny_service.html

How does it feel to act so arrogant, yet be wrong all at the same time?
Thank you for posting the link. It would have been helpful to do that with your original post in this thread. What is "wrong" in my statement to prove it? I wasn't stating a fact that could be right or wrong, so that is kind of lame. All too often we hear about these "big announcements" that amount to nothing and phantom meetings. So I'm glad there is a meeting.

Thank you for posting the link. It would have been helpful to do that with your original post in this thread. What is "wrong" in my statement to prove it? I wasn't stating a fact that could be right or wrong, so that is kind of lame. All too often we hear about these "big announcements" that amount to nothing and phantom meetings. So I'm glad there is a meeting.

I didn't post the link because I didn't have it. I just did a Google search to see if anything would show. Media releases are not public. It is actually quite odd that the South Florida Business journal published it.

Because you come off as arrogant. Had you simply been nice and posted it as a question, rather than a demand. You could have easily googled it yourself and found the answer.

Here is a little FYI MAH is one of the most well connected and knowledgeable posters here. Get to know people here and you wont have to question, you will know who is full of hot air and who knows exactly what they are talking about.

The announcement is at the opera house in downtown Miami. AA has been rounding up the press and told one reporter in the below article that attending would be "worth while."

Let's hope AA isn't blowing hot air.

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/blog/2010/10/american-airlines-growing-at-mia.html

Similar to the 2 "shuttle's" (BOS-LGA/DCA.......LGA-DCA/BOS....DCA-LGA/BOS), Maybe a shuttle(of sorts) for hourly service between MIA-LGA/JFK involving both AA and B6 ?

Latest posts