Another Vp

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Al Hemenway former managing director of Labor Relations was promoted to VP of Labor Relations.

So now we have a SR VP of Labor Relations (Glass), VP of Labor Relations (Hemenway), a new Managing Director of Labor Relations (Beth Holder) and a manager of Labor Relations and yet US Airways has a Consultant from ECLAT and former VP of Labor Relations (Doug McKeen) leading negotiations for ground employees.

Glass Triple Dips, he gets a salary from US Airways, Airways then hires lawyers from Ford and Harrison (Glass' Law Firm) for arbitration cases and labor negotiations and then US does business with Glass and Associates (Consulting Firm owned by Glass).

This company just throws money away.

Ah, and yet another title for Hemenway to put on his resume. I am sure we will "meet him on the unemployment line" when we "shut this place down" just like all the other people that left. Oh how sorry I feel for him, the poor soul. The head hunters will be impressed. Oh yeah thats right, the head hunters read this board and know how "bad" these people are to the employees. They would never hire them. Ha!

I doubt it. The Judge seems to be in their back pocket. I think it's time to put the puppy to rest. Who would have ever believed that people like the Al's and Beth would be leading this company. Very sad..........

Looking forward to the holidays........

oh geez another vampire hired on by the evil of all evil that is associated with glass now we know why they need to extract money out of us employees!

robbedagain said:
oh geez another vampire hired on by the evil of all evil that is associated with glass now we know why they need to extract money out of us employees!
[post="198307"][/post]​

Hemenway has been here way long before the current upper group has. He has just been promoted.

I can't believe Hemingway is still here. He was the major bonehead with Business Select and the millions we lost with that. Oh yeah I forgot we work for USairways.

This does not infere that I work for Usairways. I just act as a CSA for a hobby.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Still an increase of costs, three people were promoted yet they still pay ECLAT Consultant Doug McKeen to lead negotiations.

If the Sr Vp, VP, managing-director and manager cant lead negotiations they need to be let go.

Just another featherbedding scheme.

Once again words of wisdom from someone who has no idea of what is going on.

Don't let your union hating feelings show.

Come back with something that actually means something instead of your smear campaign.

Hear from your buddy CC lately?

700UW said:
Glass Triple Dips, he gets a salary from US Airways, Airways then hires lawyers from Ford and Harrison (Glass' Law Firm) for arbitration cases and labor negotiations and then US does business with Glass and Associates (Consulting Firm owned by Glass).

You should stop attacking Jerry with your false information. This is the same garbage that was sent today by a local union president.

He doesn't have any type of financial relationship with his former firm.

What US Airways really needs is a VP of selling Copier Machines. That would convince the judge to cut the wages of people who work for a living.

Let me correct you, it is only in CLT, PIT, PHL, LGA, DCA and BOS cities, and NWA has mechanics push also. And that is only if Maintenance is not doing aircraft maintenance at the time. And another thing you dont realize, that at those cities there no extra mechanics carried on the headcount for pushing planes, they are for maintenance work. Per the FAA and US Policy EVERY US airplane has to be seen by a US mechanic everyday in order to be legal to fly.

And Fleet pushes more planes in those 6 cities then maintenance does.

Keep trying Bob, don't let the facts get in the way, but once again you not being employed and knowing what actually goes on shines bright.

Please identify what classifications the IAM has at US that other airlines don't have.

Back