Anti-AFA Delta FA's On US 1549

luke... i suggested you mislead people because you claimed that pat friend did not say something she is quoted as saying. in the end, it's anyone's guess, i assume, whether she actually said it or it's a communist site or whatever it might be...

however, in my original post, i quoted that site. it was not made up as you and others have suggested on here.

as far as michael's comments, they were hasty and in my opinion poor taste. nonetheless, that's his battle to fight, not mine.

dl--
Perhaps you are having comprehension problems with what you are reading here. If you go back and re-read even just the first one to two pages of this thread, you will see, and I will summarize for you since you aren't comprehending, that:
1. Because I couldn't find the quote with my Google search, I said it was MY thought that it (P. Friend's supposed quotes) didn't exist (because it was so fantastical.)
2. FWAA found the quote, referenced that it came from an American-Communist rag sheet, not known for its reporting standards. (BTW, do you believe everything in the Enquirer or how about Weekly World News...you know, the one with headlines like, Three-Headed Baby Born To 94-year old Woman. ??)
3. So, in essence, I learned something from the board, thanks to FWAA. Many threads can be sort of organic, in that, as readers post, you learn things from them and from each other. Once I learned that the quotes were attributed to the communist rag, I never continued to claim that she didn't say them. I said it was my belief that, considering the source, it seemed impossible that she would make such a statement.

So, you see, in the long run, it was not I but rather the original Facebook poster who misled others by:
1. Not originally providing the source for the quote on the Facebook page (the one that has since been taken down).
2. Claiming as fact, that Ms. Friend, did indeed say those things, thus coming to the ridiculous conclusion that only union f/a's can safely evacuate an a/c.

As for Michael's comments, I'm glad you agree that they were in poor taste. But I see from the front of No Way AFA's main Facebook page that he is one of the leaders of the site. Interesting.

Its funny that Michael is one of the leaders of that site and claims to have been an officer at US in PHX. A user posted a letter sent from the AFA council president in CLT, it stated that he had never done any work at US.

Oops...looks like he got caught!

1. Not originally providing the source for the quote on the Facebook page
that is correct..

The original post on the mentioned site, no source/link was provided at all.
The first post on this forum by the "poster"..(after the page was deleted among other topics...) is when a source was actually provided..however that was already available on post #3 of this thread by that individual.

for what its worth...comments generally reflect personal views and opinions( I believe most people can appreciate that aspect as people should be entitled to those opinions), actual quotes from others should be provided with a focus on factual sources and relevant to topics..(or the poster generally looses all credibility)...it is important to have factual accuracy when using quotes because in general objectionable post(without adequate sources) can be factually disputable...to me, applying good common sense is always a good idea as well.

chalk it up as a learning experience..

Looks like Danny C. is doing a pretty good job at fending off the wolves!

But then again...they will never be happy even when an answer is handed to them on a silver platter!

It's back

some of the questions/concerns are valid and it should be appreciated there are those who are.. in the know.. available to answer(and so far what I have read.. they are being answered accurately) absolutely they are entitled to an explanation of salaries/financials among other issues.

But then again...they will never be happy even when an answer is handed to them on a silver platter!

Talking in circles more like it...

Yeah, that site makes the threads here on the same topic seem like a snooze fest.
The main responders are quite interesting, to say the least.
From what I've read so far, they have perfected the art of being the passive-aggresivise protaginist.
For instance, they invite rebuttals/replies to their postings but at one point, a pro-union person enters the thread and one of the NoWay people, lambasts him: [parpahrased]"why are you on this site?? It's for people AGAINST the union!!?!"

I don't know quite what to make of some of them. And they are so new to Delta...many 2008 hires.

I have other comments but sorry, don't have the time now to go into them as I am dealing with some family issues at the present.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Yeah, that site makes the threads here on the same topic seem like a snooze fest.
The main responders are quite interesting, to say the least.

on this forum if you happen to make a comment in the wrong category... sometimes someone may be hesitant what to post or not..other than that.. zzzz on the same topic..

From what I've read so far, they have perfected the art of being the passive-aggresivise protaginist.
For instance, they invite rebuttals/replies to their postings but at one point, a pro-union person enters the thread and one of the NoWay people, lambasts him: [parpahrased]"why are you on this site?? It's for people AGAINST the union!!?!"
I noticed that too..

I don't know quite what to make of some of them. And they are so new to Delta...many 2008 hires.
its the next generation (probably the ones before mine thought the same of me)

I have other comments but sorry, don't have the time now to go into them as I am dealing with some family issues at the present.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Hope all is well and have a nice weekend.

Back