APFA president responds to Glenn Beck

Pretty sad when the best president we have had in my lifetime (I was born in the Ike administration) is best known for getting a B.J. from a fat chick in the white house and stabbing unions in the back with NAFTA. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." hahahaha
Clinton did not propose NAFTA, it was done under Bush, Clinton got it modified with labor protections, before it was ratified.

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.

In the US, Bush, who had worked to "fast track" the signing prior to the end of his term, ran out of time and had to pass the required ratification and signing into law to incoming president Bill Clinton. Prior to sending it to the United States Senate, Clinton introduced clauses to protect American workers and allay the concerns of many House members. It also required US partners to adhere to environmental practices and regulations similar to its own.

With much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives approved NAFTA on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; it went into effect on January 1, 1994.Clinton while signing the NAFTA bill stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."

Clinton did not propose NAFTA, it was done under Bush, Clinton got it modified with labor protections, before it was ratified.
He pandered to the GOP and then they wasted millions proving what everyone knew. He can't keep his weewee in his pants. Oh, they also forced the secret service to testify in court. That one will come back to bite them some day.

Fact still remains it was ratified under a Democrat President, and a Democrat majority in both houses of Congress.

During the last two years of Bush 41's term, Democrats controlled both houses of Congress as well.

So you can point to the President, but it was passed by a Democrat majority. If they had issues with it, they could have easily blocked it in Congress.