Attended Stan Herman's meeting today in Phoenix

Funny you should ask about hair.

SuperKuts in Aliquippa, PA has just been contracted to design the Heritage Look hairstyles.

0en5jd6f.jpg
That looks more like the work of their Steubenville or Wheeling locations..........

I once asked a friend from Weirton what was up with the crazy do. We were on our way to a nightclub. She said, " The bigger, the better; guys love it.", so we piled into her little car; me, my friend, and her humongous hair.
Did the hair get flattened on top in the little car? :lol:

I will guarantee that once a New uniform is issued for the NEW airline,you will see very strict uniform guidelines and enforcements. So a suggestion, if your one that always seems to push the envelope on uniform compliance, be prepared to adapt to the change now, or deal with the consenquences when the new uniform rolls out!

<yawn>

I once asked a friend from Weirton what was up with the crazy do. We were on our way to a nightclub. She said, " The bigger, the better; guys love it.", so we piled into her little car; me, my friend, and her humongous hair.

You haven’t lived until you’ve been to Shorty’s in Chester, WV on a Friday night.

Whooo-hooo!

Put your beeper on vibrate ‘cause you’ll never hear it.