Attended Stan Herman's meeting today in Phoenix

Again....Saying that the shirt JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD is an opinion. I think many like a tie for it's an old school thing. It's ok. My grandmother still irons her sheets. That's old school too. Oh well. Did 5 legs today with all the delays and you can bet your bottom dollar that my tie was OFF, OFF, OFF. Right along with all the other men on the a/c. I'm a flight attendant not business man or salesman. Oh wait, I am a salesman. I guess with all the stuff we have to sell onboard anymore. LOL. At least I'm cool. Maybe I should see if I can find an old pink stiped tie that the men had back in the day. LOL.....oh god it's as bad as the cream shirt for women. LET IT GO FOLKS! ! ! I am very impressed with Mr. Herman and can't wait to see what he brings to US.

Again....Saying that the shirt JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD is an opinion. I think many like a tie for it's an old school thing. It's ok. My grandmother still irons her sheets. That's old school too. Oh well. Did 5 legs today with all the delays and you can bet your bottom dollar that my tie was OFF, OFF, OFF. Right along with all the other men on the a/c. I'm a flight attendant not business man or salesman. Oh wait, I am a salesman. I guess with all the stuff we have to sell onboard anymore. LOL. At least I'm cool. Maybe I should see if I can find an old pink stiped tie that the men had back in the day. LOL.....oh god it's as bad as the cream shirt for women. LET IT GO FOLKS! ! ! I am very impressed with Mr. Herman and can't wait to see what he brings to US.

Am I the ONLY one tired of PIMPING the airline? :shock:

With the new look, will they be revamping some of the other aspects of the uniform like shoes, hair, etc.?

Funny you should ask about hair.

SuperKuts in Aliquippa, PA has just been contracted to design the Heritage Look hairstyles.

0en5jd6f.jpg

Funny you should ask about hair.

SuperKuts in Aliquippa, PA has just been contracted to design the Heritage Look hairstyles.

0en5jd6f.jpg
Too funny! What would this airline be without the incredible shrinking Pittsburgh base- still grieving for the Base that WAS.

when will we see the basic uniform?
At the PHX meeting, Stan said they hope to have the demos complete and ready to take on tour in December.
The distribution of the uniform prob won't be until a year from now.
Once the design is complete, then the fabric will have to be manufactured before construction can even begin.

At the PHX meeting, Stan said they hope to have the demos complete and ready to take on tour in December.
The distribution of the uniform prob won't be until a year from now.
Once the design is complete, then the fabric will have to be manufactured before construction can even begin.

Hey girl

Haven't seen you around!! How the hell are you? When you coming to see me in CLT? Take a break from 115 degrees dry heat and experiences 90 degrees and 100% humidity...LOVELY!! You MUST come visit...seriously!!

Well just wanted to clarify that wearing a tie, or an ironed shirt does NOT make you a professional. Knowing your job and being able to handle a situation/emergency will make you a professional.

I will guarantee that once a New uniform is issued for the NEW airline,you will see very strict uniform guidelines and enforcements. So a suggestion, if your one that always seems to push the envelope on uniform compliance, be prepared to adapt to the change now, or deal with the consenquences when the new uniform rolls out!

Thanks for all of those who attended the road shows last week, we appreciate your time and support!

I am friendly and helpful at ALL times!
:up:

Well just wanted to clarify that wearing a tie, or an ironed shirt does NOT make you a professional. Knowing your job and being able to handle a situation/emergency will make you a professional.

Thanks for clarifying that for us numbskulls, we've been so confused about that. :blink:

I will guarantee that once a New uniform is issued for the NEW airline,you will see very strict uniform guidelines and enforcements. So a suggestion, if your one that always seems to push the envelope on uniform compliance, be prepared to adapt to the change now, or deal with the consenquences when the new uniform rolls out!

Are you a uniform cop wanna-be? :ph34r:

Get over yourself junior! ;)

Latest posts