AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump to conclusions much?

You say call and ask why no picket. Then say weak leadership and imply some conspiracy before asking why?

Everyday you prove that you are doing more harm to Cleary and McKee by opening your mouth than if you just shut up and left. With supporters like you no wonder why your side is losing.
Wow all you guys are weak, can't believe you all want to sit back and do nothing I guess you find out the 21st, you won't like it. we should be also asking to be released for the NMB and forming an alliance with the AMR pilots.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow all you guys are weak, can't believe you all want to sit back and do nothing I guess you find out the 21st, you won't like it. we should be also asking to be released for the NMB and forming an alliance with the AMR pilots.
You just made my point. How about waiting until the 21 until we actually see what is in the document instead of jumping to conclusions. Unless someone violated the confidentiality agreement and is talking? Now would that make you some sort of insider? A shill on here with a purpose.

If after I read the document and decide it is a bad deal I will vote no. But don't tell me how to vote before I have the information.

Once again you show your ignorance. The NMB is not going to release us. Not with so many open sections that DiOrio has failed to close.

Why would the APA what an alliance with usapa? A group that has a proven track record of reneging on agreements and demonstrated failure to negotiate anything.

Reactions: 6 people
Nothing new to see here, just the same "sky is falling" rhetoric that has kept the east divided since before there was an east.

Jim

Reactions: 6 people
Nothing new to see here, just the same "sky is falling" rhetoric that has kept the east divided since before there was an east.

Jim
My thoughts exactly.

Some bully tosses out a bunch of nonsense and rumor and the east pilots run in fear. I have seen some of the craziest stories and the east pilots don't even question it. They just believe it and scatter in fear.

This board is basically down to a single poster 9, constantly tossing fud. A Poor shill, ineffective. Tell us 9 are you on any flight pay loss for the union, at all?

Trying to scare the east pilots and hold on to what little power Cleary and McKee have left.

The majority is ready to move on but 9 amd his kind can't have it. When a MOU passes and the east sees that it is marginally better than what they could have had 5 years ago and end up with the Nicolau. Usapa and the hard core supporters are going to have a lot of explaining to do.

Reactions: 9 people
The NMB is not going to release us. Not with so many open sections that DiOrio has failed to close.

Why would the APA what an alliance with usapa? A group that has a proven track record of reneging on agreements and demonstrated failure to negotiate anything.
The NMB is not going to release us. Not with so many open sections that PARKER has failed to close. Because it would benefit them to join us.

Why is it this pilot group thinks it DOES NOT deserve a Delta contact or close to it especally the east pilots, LOA93, your pension and vacation, there should not be one concession for the east pilots.

Reactions: 1 person
The NMB is not going to release us. Not with so many open sections that PARKER has failed to close. Because it would benefit them to join us.
Is it Parker's job to close sections or get us a contract? Was it DiOrio and the unions job to close sections and get us a contract? If you are going to blame someone how about blaming the guy that was supposed to be working for us. Parker does not work for us. Usapa is supposed to.

Parker is doing a better job. DiOrio did a lousy job.

Reactions: 9 people

No, actually the fun starts tomorrow at the CLT meeting. Lots of angry pilots want to know why the CLT reps are salting information in an effort to turn the talks with the APA and the company into ANOTHER trainwreck. The hard questions WILL be asked and answers demanded.

Driver...

Reactions: 4 people
No, actually the fun starts tomorrow at the CLT meeting. Lots of angry pilots want to know why the CLT reps are salting information in an effort to turn the talks with the APA and the company into ANOTHER trainwreck. The hard questions WILL be asked and answers demanded.

Driver...
No they won't. The tough questions will not be asked because anyone not toeing the McKee line will be intimidated and shut down.

You are right there will be a train wreck. Even more than what we have now.

Reactions: 3 people
Is it Parker's job to close sections or get us a contract? Was it DiOrio and the unions job to close sections and get us a contract? If you are going to blame someone how about blaming the guy that was supposed to be working for us. Parker does not work for us. Usapa is supposed to.

Parker is doing a better job. DiOrio did a lousy job.
Hard to negotiate when Parker he has no desire to, askTerry Brown she always blamed the company not for wanting to negoitiate.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.