AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't. The tough questions will not be asked because anyone not toeing the McKee line will be intimidated and shut down.

You are right there will be a train wreck. Even more than what we have now.

You mean they have to go to the "you've been a bad Usapian" spanking machine?

Not in a good way.

It reminds me of my Frat days in the 70's. When hazing was the norm.

No, actually the fun starts tomorrow at the CLT meeting. Lots of angry pilots want to know why the CLT reps are salting information in an effort to turn the talks with the APA and the company into ANOTHER trainwreck. The hard questions WILL be asked and answers demanded.

Driver...
Again what are you willing to take, you are the lowest paid across the north atlantic a jetblue 190 capt makes more than you, Why don't you think you deserve to be paid a decent rate? I think there is another trainwreck coming, but you should be use to them by now.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is it this pilot group thinks it DOES NOT deserve a Delta contact or close to it especally the east pilots, LOA93, your pension and vacation, there should not be one concession for the east pilots.
You easties, sure skipped over this question.

Reactions: 2 people
I hear your fingers tapping. It's just us Westies. It must be dinner (supper in CLT) time out East.

They'll be back.

Personally speaking there will be no more givebacks in this one. And the group 2 rate better be over 200/ hr to start or it gets a no.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally speaking there will be no more givebacks in this one. And the group 2 rate better be over 200/ hr to start or it gets a no.

$200 an hour or someone is going to the spanking machine....

OK, I'm listening...Tell me more.

No need for you to read the whole document. Cast your no vote and go away.

Parker is not going to offer and usapa is never going to get 200.

BTW you have been giving back to Parker for the last 5 years because you refuse to accept binding arbitration.

Do the math. What pay rate do you need to make up for the last 5 years? 220-230 an hour? Give till it hurts boys then live under Nicolau.

Reactions: 7 people
Why is it this pilot group thinks it DOES NOT deserve a Delta contact or close to it especally the east pilots, LOA93, your pension and vacation, there should not be one concession for the east pilots.

Contracts are a function of leverage, not expectations.

You, McKee, and Cleary have spent the last 5 years dividing us and destroying whatever leverage we might have had.

Reactions: 8 people
But you guys have been giving concessions for the last 5 years. Or are you to stupid to figure that out.

Reactions: 7 people
"We feel that our role as a firewall is even more important now, since the recent addition to the NAC appears to have been done with the intent of weakening the Committee's resolve to only bring the BPR an MOU that meets the Board's stated goals." Yesterday's CLT update.

So let me get this straight. The majority elects a Professional Negotiator (CLT's choice over the Teamsters) and staffs an NAC, and the CLT reps vote YES to task the NAC to go get certain protections. So now the CLT morons having not even seen the product trash those working on it, and also say that even if their needs ARE met, they still will not send it out for a vote because they want "more." Where is "Yes?"

"It's a madhouse!" Taylor (Heston) in Planet of the Apes.

Greeter

Reactions: 5 people
"We feel that our role as a firewall is even more important now, since the recent addition to the NAC appears to have been done with the intent of weakening the Committee's resolve to only bring the BPR an MOU that meets the Board's stated goals." Yesterday's CLT update.

So let me get this straight. The majority elects a Professional Negotiator (CLT's choice over the Teamsters) and staffs an NAC, and the CLT reps vote YES to task the NAC to go get certain protections. So now the CLT morons having not even seen the product trash those working on it, and also say that even if their needs ARE met, they still will not send it out for a vote because they want "more." Where is "Yes?"

"It's a madhouse!" Taylor (Heston) in Planet of the Apes.

Greeter
yes you are correct. Welcome to the whacked out world of Cleary and McKee.

There is no "yes" there is only give the east more and put McKee in charge.

Reactions: 3 people
But you guys have been giving concessions for the last 5 years. Or are you to stupid to figure that out.

More like 8 years.

We were already a year or so into LOA 93 when they put the AWA/ USAirways merger together.

The CLT Reps are planning on using the same playbook that gave us LOA 93.

"We decide whats good enough for you, not you."

The CLT Reps are planning on using the same playbook that gave us LOA 93.

"We decide whats good enough for you, not you."

Not quite. And indeed there was dysfunction on all sides leading to LOA 93. But never forget that LOA was at least VOTED in by a very large majority of our pilots, just like the 190 payrates in the lynchpin vote for LOA 96 (Transition Agreement)The problem here is the CLT reps are going to deny you even a vote, because they feel you are too emotional and subject to Company induced subversion. They don't even want you to vote. In fact Crimi, the Freedom Scab, has said he is voting "No" no matter what the MOU contains. Hope a lot of pilots show up in the CLT food court tomorrow to read these idiots the riot act.Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.