Best Express Carrier

Which Express Carrier is Best in Your Opinion?

• Air Midwest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Wisconsin

• Chautauqua

• Colgan

• Mesa

• MidAtlantic/170 Division

• Piedmont

• PSA

• Republic

• Trans States

• Total voters
Piedmont?
Maybe to general passengers they are great. But to any non wholly-owned pilot or flight attendant just trying to get to work, Or worse, trying to get home, they are terrible. Don't let them know you are with Mesa, CHQ, Air Wisky, Colgan, or any other carrier who's 'flying their routes'. They'll make sure your trip is memorable! For the wrong reasons!
Oh com'on..its only mesa pilots we wont carry. We will take anyone else home...safely. Actually, there are a few cool mesa guys we carry all the time. We're not that bad , see!!

MDA was my #1. Air Wisconsin #2. Air Midwest #3. My votes based on crew impressions, irregardless of any technical issues.

The better the personality and perception thereof, the better the ranking.

MidAtlantic is now nothing more than a Chautauqua spinoff, so why is it even in the poll as its own "Express Carrier"? What's funny is that even when those guys were a part of US Airways Express as a wholly-owned, they always thought they were above the Express side. Covering up "express" on the name tags never fooled anyone!! :ph34r:

MidAtlantic is now nothing more than a Chautauqua spinoff, so why is it even in the poll as its own "Express Carrier"? What's funny is that even when those guys were a part of US Airways Express as a wholly-owned, they always thought they were above the Express side. Covering up "express" on the name tags never fooled anyone!! :ph34r:

Your confused... MidAtlantic is gone. MidAtlantic WAS mainline, not wholly owned. It was just a DIVISION, not a wholly owned. It was not an airline, just a name of a division. AND YES THEY WERE A CUT ABOVE, AND THE NAMETAGS NEVER SAID EXPRESS so youre just making that up.

REPUBLIC bought the airplanes, they are part of Chq. Totally different employees, they did not offer jobs to the affected mainline employees.

Learn what your talking about before you talk smack.

Your confused... MidAtlantic is gone. MidAtlantic WAS mainline, not wholly owned. It was just a DIVISION, not a wholly owned. It was not an airline, just a name of a division. AND YES THEY WERE A CUT ABOVE, AND THE NAMETAGS NEVER SAID EXPRESS so youre just making that up.

REPUBLIC bought the airplanes, they are part of Chq. Totally different employees, they did not offer jobs to the affected mainline employees.

Learn what your talking about before you talk smack.

Okay, you're right. The nametags didn't say "Express", rather, they said MidAtlantic. Funny still how so many covered up the word in a ridiculous attempt to hide the fact that they weren't Mainline. Guess there will always be those guys that feel they're too good for where they are, huh?

Not talking smack, brother. Just making an observation.

Okay, you're right. The nametags didn't say "Express", rather, they said MidAtlantic. Funny still how so many covered up the word in a ridiculous attempt to hide the fact that they weren't Mainline. Guess there will always be those guys that feel they're too good for where they are, huh?

Not talking smack, brother. Just making an observation.

mmmmm not your brother... or your sister sweetie. Our IDs said US Airways and also had MidAtlantic logos on them... is that what your talking about because we dont have nametags... We never covered anything we were P?ROUD to be MidAtlantic in fact most of us still consider ourselves "MidAtlantic" FAs. I'm much prouder to be recognized as a "MidAtlantic" person than as a "mainline" person even though its the same thing.

Where your getting the idea that MDA is not mainline I dont know but maybe do some reasearch on the manuals, call sign, wings/hat emblems, required qualifications.... and the big blaring obvious CERTIFICATE.

Im just saying why state completely wrong facts to try and tear down something that meant a lot to alot of people. A minute ago you thought Mid was part of Chautaqua! Republic and Midatantic division are two completely different things... just the same airplane. How much are people raving about your employer on here?

MDA was mainline. We already went thru all of this on another thread....a longtime ago.

mmmmm not your brother... or your sister sweetie. Our IDs said US Airways and also had MidAtlantic logos on them... is that what your talking about because we dont have nametags... We never covered anything we were P?ROUD to be MidAtlantic in fact most of us still consider ourselves "MidAtlantic" FAs. I'm much prouder to be recognized as a "MidAtlantic" person than as a "mainline" person even though its the same thing.

Where your getting the idea that MDA is not mainline I dont know but maybe do some reasearch on the manuals, call sign, wings/hat emblems, required qualifications.... and the big blaring obvious CERTIFICATE.

Im just saying why state completely wrong facts to try and tear down something that meant a lot to alot of people. A minute ago you thought Mid was part of Chautaqua! Republic and Midatantic division are two completely different things... just the same airplane. How much are people raving about your employer on here?
Settle down beavis!!!! He was just grouping them with the others because thats what the company considered them as for legal reasons. Oh....and what was the name on the side of the airplane?.....Ummm.....express? Relax will ya! And while your at it, can you bring me a coke? Just kidding!

Settle down beavis!!!! He was just grouping them with the others because thats what the company considered them as for legal reasons. Oh....and what was the name on the side of the airplane?.....Ummm.....express? Relax will ya! And while your at it, can you bring me a coke? Just kidding!
Thank you much, chichi. You knew what I was sayin'!! Guess I got our FA a little riled up! :shock: No offense intended, 'EMBFA'.

Ok but what does it say by the door of every Express carrier? Operated by so and so. On the 170 it said operated by US Airways. Its just tiring that people seem to make stuff up out of the blue... part of Chautauqua! Hiding nametags that dont exist? Its one thing to be jealous but its another to just make stuff up.

Latest posts

Back