Rumour- E170 Ops

700UW said:
Funny Mesa does not own their RJs they lease everyone of them.

Mesa owns 13 RJ's and 35 1900's. Page 20 of the 2004 Annual Report.

Like I said, 700, I have an extra copy of Mesa's report...I wish you would take me up on it if you are going to quote information regarding them!!!

Mesa Air Group might, not Mesa airlines and the 1900s are being disposed as fast as possible, they just leased four to Gulfstream Airlines. And according to Mesa's web page, they only have 32 1900s left.

I purchased the model from airplane super store from the link above, it has already arrived. they shipped it DHL overnight at no extra charge. Under $28 total. If you want one it is well worth it.

"Yeah, why are they using the MD on PSA planes?"

Sounds like something to get the rumor mill going .....

Jim

Light Years said:
Yeah, why are they using the MD on PSA planes?
[post="246361"][/post]​
a couple of maa's tail no. end w/ ma the rest md i was told thats who financed the plane. per say md=ge capital, ma= wells fargo.

The FAA web site does show it as a CRJ700 registered to:

Name AFS INVESTMENTS 68 LLC
Street 201 HIGH RIDGE RD # 2953-1D
City STAMFORD State CONNECTICUT Zip Code 06927
County FAIRFIELD
Country UNITED STATES

That is a PSA CRJ, it was one the company decided to paint in the Star Alliance Livery.

DOA@Airport said:
What's up with the CRJ 701 with the Star Alliance livery??? And US Airways Express markings?
[post="246442"][/post]​
ONE OF MAA'S NEXT 3 PLANES IS SUPPOSED TO BE PAINTED IN THE STAR ALLIANCE LIVERY ALSO

"I have an extra copy of Mesa's report...I wish you would take me up on it if you are going to quote information regarding them!!! "

I have the latest yearly, it's always late isn't it?

Would you like a copy of the National Association of Security Dealers Discipline Actions against Jonathan Garrett Ornstein CEO of MAG for Unauthorized transactions in customer accounts, and Failure to supply requested information along with violation of fair practices? The penalty was revocation of trading license and $10,000.00 fine wasn't it? I wonder how many banished traders are now issuing stock and at the helm of a Corporation which selects a new CPA firm every few years? I guess old habits are hard to break. It might be to long to post here but I could post the entire SEC case file to the web if you prefer? The case has become a landmark case inside the SEC, it is referred to in many many cases because of it's crystal clear description of a trader being caught and the ramifications of a liar attempting to evade and deceive the authorities responsible for policing the trading Industry.

Latest posts