BOB Owens and all TWU Haters

operaations

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
I know I will get alot of flack for this. But I truly mean it from the Bottom of my heart. It pains me to see how angry and frustrated you are with Jim Little and your Union. How you hate them...Despise them...and there seems to be alot of you. So band together I say and stand up and do something about it

http://www.ehow.com/how_2050880_start-union-work.html

I know I will get alot of flack for this. But I truly mean it from the Bottom of my heart. It pains me to see how angry and frustrated you are with Jim Little and your Union. How you hate them...Despise them...and there seems to be alot of you. So band together I say and stand up and do something about it

Already several steps along. ;)

Good info, but it's for those working under the NLRA, not the RLA.

You left out the part where you need a lawyer and 100's of thousands of dollars to protect your right to distribute literature while the company protects the incumbent union.

I also saw nothing about how to get the deceased that the employer will add to the list to sign a card. If they are allowed on the list by the NMB, yet they no longer alive and with us, how are we to get their signature on the card?

Not to mention how to handle the rally that will take place on paid company time with the union official and the company official appearing on a stage to rally the workers against changing unions.

If you are really from "operAAtions", you surely have some insight into how these AA specific matters should be handled?

Or is your post really intended to troll the forums and see what our current status is?

You left out the part where you need a lawyer and 100's of thousands of dollars to protect your right to distribute literature while the company protects the incumbent union.

I also saw nothing about how to get the deceased that the employer will add to the list to sign a card. If they are allowed on the list by the NMB, yet they no longer alive and with us, how are we to get their signature on the card?

Not to mention how to handle the rally that will take place on paid company time with the union official and the company official appearing on a stage to rally the workers against changing unions.

If you are really from "operAAtions", you surely have some insight into how these AA specific matters should be handled?

Or is your post really intended to troll the forums and see what our current status is?

TWU informer, the next time around we will produce the bodies of the deceased that were left on the list. I hope Ms Eileen Hennessey can handle the evidences. :shock: As for the unfortunate deceased since 2003, the company and the union will have a little surprise if they go down the same road again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back