BREAKING NEWS: US Airways Election Dates Announced!

The only uncertainty is the little bit of uncertainty that the IAM is trying to manufacture with dopey letters.

The letter that King scab and management lover Sito asked for was regarding a decert where a company is NOT obligated with a contract. Last I checked, nobody is voting 'no union'.

It's quite obvious that the IAM isn't standing, and can't stand on their record, so they are making the campaign centralized around another lie, i.e., that the IAM and IAMPF are the same.

They are different entities entirely.

At any rate, the mx need to just stick to the contract and not go by letters, conference calls, and other myths that have no legal standing.

regards,

Where is your proof?

Your not an IAM rep, nor are you an IAMNPF rep, and you were fired from two positions from the IAM.

Yep you have no bias.

Where is your proof?

Your not an IAM rep, nor are you an IAMNPF rep, and you were fired from two positions from the IAM.

Yep you have no bias.
I'm not the one making the statements, the onus is upon you to prove what you are saying. Thus far you haven't done so. Just saying.

I made some comments which are known to be correct and accurate, like the fact that the IAMPF and the IAM are two entirely different entities. Myself and others have repeatedly asked you to show your proof that the company can change the contract or that their is language in the contract that allows the company to abolish the pension plan. So far, you have offered no evidence other than personally attacking myself or others.

Say what you will about me, but I'm not who the mx are voting for. LMAO.

Thus far, the only argument you can muster about how the company can abolish the pension is a conference call where King Buffy says, "You better think about your pensions" [ROTFLMAO], and "Trustee Steve's" letter talking about how if a union is decertified and people go non union, then the company will not have to put in any money. Duh, well, yes that is true since there will be no obligation of a contract, but the last I checked no MX are voting for 'no union'.

Again, I don't have to prove anything. Nobody is voting for me. The onus is upon you to prove your lies. And, I don't mean to be crude but you have done a cruddy job of arguing the lies. Never mind that MX isn't as confused or stupid as you think.

LMAO!!!!

regards,

I'm not the one making the statements, the onus is upon you to prove what you are saying. Thus far you haven't done so. Just saying.

I made some comments which are known to be correct and accurate, like the fact that the IAMPF and the IAM are two entirely different entities. Myself and others have repeatedly asked you to show your proof that the company can change the contract or that their is language in the contract that allows the company to abolish the pension plan. So far, you have offered no evidence other than personally attacking myself or others.

Say what you will about me, but I'm not who the mx are voting for. LMAO.

Thus far, the only argument you can muster about how the company can abolish the pension is a conference call where King Buffy says, "You better think about your pensions" [ROTFLMAO], and "Trustee Steve's" letter talking about how if a union is decertified and people go non union, then the company will not have to put in any money. Duh, well, yes that is true since there will be no obligation of a contract, but the last I checked no MX are voting for 'no union'.

Again, I don't have to prove anything. Nobody is voting for me. The onus is upon you to prove your lies. And, I don't mean to be crude but you have done a cruddy job of arguing the lies. Never mind that MX isn't as confused or stupid as you think.

LMAO!!!!

regards,

Actually Stephen Sleigh is the Fund Director and not a Trustee.

There are 10 Trustees five union Trustees and five employer Trustees. They need to vote to kick out the group.

Won't happen. You can find the list of Trustees under "About Us" http://www.iamnpf.org/

Employer Trustees

Burton C. Trebour, Co-Chairman

George T. Galoozis
Alfred C. Nelson
Walter M. Oliver
Tawfiq Popatia

Union Trustees

Robert Roach, Jr., Co-Chairman
Lynn D. Tucker, Jr.
Philip J. Gruber,
Robert G. Martinez, Jr.
Gary R. Allen

All that has to happen
You are represented for the purpose of collective
bargaining by a lodge chartered by the International
Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
(IAM). The collective bargaining agreement may be
with another union if accepted by the Trustees.

What has already happened

Your employer is accepted, in writing, as a contributing
employer by the Board of Trustees, and makes the
required contributions.

Your employer has agreed in writing to make
contributions to the Plan on your behalf.

actually, I know IBT Members were in the IAMPF at some company. That's probably the case now as well. The IAM also extended IAMPF support for the 16,000 TWU members who will not be in the IAM.

As an IAMPF participant, I would be pissed if the IAM tried to force a LOA on the mx and get them a 401k instead of keeping them in the IAMPF. None of us current participants need any more pressures on a plan that is already on ice that is getting thinner.

I don't like having to refill the bathtub up to previous levels just because there is a big IAM hole in the tub that keeps draining future benefits.

regards,

The only non-IAM members in the plans are people that are in coordinated bargaining with the IAM.

Does ZW participate in the plan? With all the NW, UA, and US stations they have picked up that's no small number of IAM members and potential plan participants,

Josh

[quote name='700UW' timestamp='1371690653' post='1008804']
The only non-IAM members in the plans are people that are in coordinated bargaining with the IAM.

[/quote]

HELLO 700UW HELLO.......You can't type without lying

The teamster already have been admitted into IAM pension plan with their employers

http://www.voteiam.c...msterbs0311.pdf YES THIS WAS FROM IAM FLYER

"The Teamsters’ misleading statements are very unexpected considering the Teamsters have already negotiated the IAM National Pension Plan into more than a dozen Teamster contracts. "

Are you that obtuse?

They are in areas that have coordinated bargaining with the IAM, certain contracts at UPS are IAM and those members are in coordinated bargaining.

"Pinocchio" I see you are still here. How do you run your little business when you seam to be on the here all the time spreading your untruths. The IAM is on there way out. The cards say it all. AMERICAN & USAIRWAYS see it is time for a change. If everyone was happy with there unions do you think we would be having this election. 58 day to go and you will see the out come.

"Pinocchio" I see you are still here. How do you run your little business when you seam to be on the here all the time spreading your untruths. The IAM is on there way out. The cards say it all. AMERICAN & USAIRWAYS see it is time for a change. If everyone was happy with there unions do you think we would be having this election. 58 day to go and you will see the out come.

lol yeah then good for you guys but hell he will never leave our thread then

Thats why Im voting Teamsters....The only good thing the IAM had going for itself was the IAMNPF. Theres no guarantee were keeping it with a new contract. our retirement may be going to the 401k instead. Time for a change fellas. Vote Teamsters. Im not into this TWU Association bullshit they pulled neither. IAM is done in my eyes. I agree with the Bird Doctor. IAM is on there way out. the guys would of never signed Teamster cards if The IAM was doing the right thing by us. I cant wait to see them go.

Back