"Can I get your name"..."No, I don't give my name"

You made my point. I'm sure the airline would be happy to can you.

That is an interesting link you have. If you are looking for a war criminal, they found him and sent him to the gallows. Who's side are you on anyway?
I will not give my name.... as he will be knocking on my hotel door or calling me at home.... and
again... it has happened....

and its the absolute God's truth...
:blink: :blink:

It is company policy for a f/a to give their first name and flight number when asked by a passenger.
And that's all that should suffice for anyone.

There is no other reason on this earth why anyone should need MORE than an employee's first name to commend or rebuke them.

And if you do, then I would hazard the guess that you're the type of person that's the very reason why a last name is never required. :)

The badge gives out far too much information and 90% of the FAs I know will gladly give you their first name when asked... regardless of the reason. I've given out my name and C number on many occasions (thankfully almost all good reasons).

You'll never get more from me and you'll never need it. Regardless of how good or bad my service is, you'll just have to make due with my first name. No badge, No last name.

Period.

Howard

There is no other reason on this earth why anyone should need MORE than an employee's first name to commend or rebuke them.

And if you do, then I would hazard the guess that you're the type of person that's the very reason why a last name is never required. :)

Period.

Howard
That's funny the A&B's ask for YOUR employee ID number...better talk to Tempe about that. If you don't like giving your employee ID number, I would hazard the guess that you're the type of FA that's the very reason why you refuse to give it out.

Period.

Shante