Cbs, Abc, Nbc Reports

FM2436

Veteran
Jan 8, 2003
Well, sure enough I just finished surffing the 6:00 PM Network News and US Airways took the news station's brunt of all the airline's problems of this past weekend. Did anyone see the blond-haired woman who CBS titled the "Face of US Airways"? Hopefully she, and thousands like her, are very infrequent (maybe once a year) flyers.

I saw the NBC report. The interview with the captain was not a good one. When one of your captains says on national TV that he doesn't think the airline will be around more than a couple months.....well, it doesn't instill much confidence with the public.

No worse then Bronner spewing the "L" word all over the media.

FM2436 said:
Well, sure enough I just finished surffing the 6:00 PM Network News and US Airways took the news station's brunt of all the airline's problems of this past weekend. Did anyone see the blond-haired woman who CBS titled the "Face of US Airways"? Hopefully she, and thousands like her, are very infrequent (maybe once a year) flyers.
[post="232423"][/post]​
Yea, they always drag out the worst people at a time like this. Not the people who are a little more air travel savvy.

Back