CLT fleet to PHX

yeah and itll be on your paycheck included as your "salary" so they take taxe out....what a crock
I'm glad that things are being taken care of in a good way!

No, taxes are not taken out for reimbursed business expenses.

Okay gang, I'm out here in PHX for the DECS cutover. Lets get some facts correct. We are staying at the Courtyard by the airport, nice hotel no bar or evening food but the Hilton is behind the hotel and is a 30 second walk out the back door. There is nothing really by the hotel but I didn't come out here to sit in a hotel room. Monday and Tuesday was paid for eight hours each day. when checking into any hotel you need to give a credit card even if the room is prepaid. Credit card were not charged , debit card were given and money was held on the card and has now been released. The hotel has run us around where we have needed to go with out a problem. Everyone out here has done a great job training everyone and the cutover went off with a few minor problems but that was it. Dale Salisbury and his group have been extreamly gracious and should be commended for their efforts. So thats the story because I'm here and I'm sticking to it.

Whew!! Thank you for that post! :rolleyes: I'm glad you like Dale, I've know him many years (kinda cute :eye: too!) we have some great people out here and I hope you like Phoenix. I think I know where you are all staying and if the van will take you to Mill Avenue (east on university) you'll find some great places to hang out, drink, eat, good happy hour and corporate headquarters). I'm glad to hear everything worked out with the changes, thanks for you hard work! :up:

I too went to assist in the North East...and had absolutely no problem. The hotel was promptly paid for
by USAirways. All went well, and I was glad to assist!

Hey all. Ok i am also staying here in PHX for the cutover and all i can say is Dale Salisbury and his staff are professional, genuinely goodhearted people who took the CLT crew in with open arms. They were amazingly prepared for us and did everything possible to accomodate the 20 some people who can out here to help. the credit card issue was not usairways fault, and when the management team at the airport heard of it it was resolved in less than a day. Dale and his staff have been humble, polite, and have had absolutely no problem in answering all of our questions, and have been very generous with the facilities we use. I applaud the job he and his management team are doing here in PHX and my hat is off to everyone here in this station who made the transition go over smoothly. Great job guys and i hope to work with you again in the future!!

:up: :up: :up:
They build more houses because no one wants to live next to such ugly land.
Just got back from PHX...they were a most gracious host....hotel I stayed was great...what little I was there. Mgt in PHX were well prepared as were all employee groups...Best working vacation I've had can't wait to go back..... :up:

upnaway.
I was in your city this last week for sabre migration. and wanted to tell you that

phx is a very very nice city ... clean/ easy to get around/ nice people.. who cares if theres no grass

just means 2 hrs less a week you have to do yard work.. and my sinus never felt better

be proud you live in phx... I would if I lived there

I would like to publicly thank John Daly station Director and Dale Salisbury operations manager

for there outstanding job of preparing for the switch over.. But would also like to thank them for their hospitality

and making sure that for the last week we got and had everything we needed while away from our station.

they didn't want us killing ourselves working double after double (though I am sure they appreciated) they wanted us to

enjoy some free time in phx and get out and see there city .. which is a quite different culture from back east..

once again thank you for the opportunity and would not hesitate to come play in your sand box again..

I also had the pleasure of going to PHX for the cut-over. Very smooth transition with only a
few minor issues....And I couldn't agree more, the westies were very receptive to the CLT crew.
We did get a chance to go over to Mill Ave. A lot to do!!!(that's for sure!)

And a note to the Management team in PHX:

Your training department did an exceptional job on training the staff for cut-over!!!

im a phx lead agent and thanks clt for all you help and hope to talk to you guys more, we enjoyed you all out here in the desert. im glad you guys and gals had a great time, hats off to all phx leads and everyone and hats off to you guys and gals from clt to keep things smooth with hardly any problems, you all are more then welcome to come phx ramp any time!!!

Hope to talk to more of you clt people more have a good trip back!!