Code 13 Removal

Garfield1966 said:
So, if I understand you post correctly. You are not disputing the allegation that the FA’s were lying.

I have a question though. If you were scheduled to work your 8 hours, and a fellow employee “screwed management before they screwed youâ€￾ and you were forced to wok extra hours, you would be ok with that? What if the situation were reversed. You would knowingly screw over one of your fellow workers? The FA’s who were removed knew what was going to happen. You are all right with that? If I were the one who was extended, I would be furious. I would never do that to one of my fellow employees.
Bite me, please. If that’s the worst I get bit I have nothing to worry about. The ones who got bit were the ones who ended up working a 10 ½ hour day. Not to mention the passengers who were delayed for over 5 hours, missed their connections and had to overnight in DFW with out their luggage. Glad to know you are thinking of them. You did not even mention them once. Sad. Very very sad.
[post="237870"][/post]​

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Bite me please" !!!!

YOU fired the very FIRST salvo at APFA members, so IMHO, it was(as they say) "poetic justice", that you got CORNHOLED by APFA members !!!!!!!!
A N D,

YOU know DAM right well, that you'll break APFA balls EVEN MORE, after this incident.
IF you deny you won't, then your a friggin' LIAR !!!

NH/BB's