Company just picked a side and it wasn't USAPA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Puhleeeze Boo Boo, I'm calm as a cucumber by nature. Nada you spew could rise my bp one point!
So I'll take that reply as a NO concerning LOS. I don't know or care to learn the Nic magic formulas you westies beat off to.
Good luck with clt, if that fails ya I'm sure the comrade Foda -se will release your pent up tensions.

FA
You better start learning the Nic. You'll be living by it soon enough.

And beating off to it as well. :lol:

I'd like to have back what I had, right seat, line holder. Hired in 04' (LOS 7 years).

Bean

BC,

Yup mergers in my past always involve setback or slow upward movement . We all obviously have different views on our career progression and faults/remedies. Hope we all start moving in right direction soon.

FA

Dear Moderators,

I would gently submit that this thread be merged into the regularly scheduled Pilot thread cesspool. No point in having two 4000 plus page threads when one 8000 page thread will do!

Then on the other hand every good septic system needs a drainage field. :D

That's about the same length of time you've been emotionally abusing young teens, right?

Yepper, he's on his third trip through rehab and he's barely 17. He was a lost cause when he came into my home and he's a lost cause now that he's gone.

Kind of like you! A lost cause or perhaps just a loser. Now run along little boy. Someday perhaps you'll get a job with a real airline. How's it feel working at wages equal to Spirit?

BTW, Spirit is coming to my towns airport. One more reason not to fly an airline that would employ the likes of you.

The pilots that think that a fractured union can achieve anything better than Kirby are delusional. That's why the Kirby is as low as it is. Bradford/Cleary earned that by busting the union. For those pilots that are realists the Kirby with a very short duration is probably the best starting point you can hope for. The consequences of Bradford/Cleary's Abomination will not merely evaporate and leave the pilots with the necessary leverage to truly negotiate, at least in a reasonable time frame. 2 or 3 contract cycles from now, we might regain some semblance of strength, but we can't deny the reality of what Bradford/Cleary and every single voter that supported him has cost every US pilot.

But, for this too, we must move on.

Says the man with no legitimate reason for being here.

I have an interest in airlines. Get over it. Mostly I stay on the Water Cooler threads these days. I do wander over here a little and frankly I love to tweek the pilot groups.

See there was a time when I actually used to care what happened at US and was quite active behind the scenes. NOW? Don't really care so much due to a specific incident that convinced me the situation is totally and completely hopeless for a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back