Congratulations for Improving the Customer Experience!

Rogallo

Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
In December, AA employees achieved Direct D-0 goals - all eligible employees receive $50.

The Airport Team, which includes Domestic Airport Services, Cargo, M&E and Premium Services teams, also achieved their customer service goal for Overall Experience at the Airport resulting in an additional payout of $50. The Overall Customer Support team also receives an additional $16.67.

The award payout is referenced as AA Cust Exp Reward in ePays. Award amounts are less applicable taxes and deductions. For more information visit the Customer Experience Rewards page on Jetnet.

Thank you for your great work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do the mechanics have a customer service award program?

Do the mechanics have a customer service award program?

YES! It is called pension termination and outsourced labor resulting in cost reductions and fare wars that benefit the customer.

The symbolic AWARD will go to those that still have a job December 2013

All will be good until the competition returns to BK Court and their emplyees are forced to matched your generousity.

Then AA will resume the capitalism based subjugation and annihilation of a once dignified craft on a voluminous scale.

YES! It is called pension termination and outsourced labor resulting in cost reductions and fare wars that benefit the customer.

The symbolic AWARD will go to those that still have a job December 2013

All will be good until the competition returns to BK Court and their emplyees are forced to matched your generousity.

Then AA will resume the capitalism based subjugation and annihilation of a once dignified craft on a voluminous scale.
Are there any of your group still saying that you would do better with the bankruptcy court than with a negotiated agreement?

Are there any of your group still saying that you would do better with the bankruptcy court than with a negotiated agreement?

Not that I hear.

All I hear now is that group trying to deflect all blame claiming this would have happened regardless.

They still want to point fingers at anything or anyone else, and ignore their involvement.

Heads buried in sand, in 100% denial, and mad as hell with whoever points out the truth.

Not that I hear.

All I hear now is that group trying to deflect all blame claiming this would have happened regardless.

They still want to point fingers at anything or anyone else, and ignore their involvement.

Heads buried in sand, in 100% denial, and mad as hell with whoever points out the truth.

I think I read that recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back