Congress Repeals Wright

HOT OFF THE PRESS
FAA signed off on the Wright deal today and notified Congress.
"DING". We are now FREE to offer through ticketing to and from DAL. :up:

.........there ya go. THREE TEXAS COMPANIES now have control over Love field. How so? Shrinking GATE SPACE.
I remember when I was a kid (I lived three blocks from Love)I used to spend my Saturdays at DAL.I had the run of the airport and had a great time!The Braniff terminal was great and the colors were unbelievable there.I remember the main gate areas (north) and the American area where WN is at now.There is room for more maybe but I don't think they are serious about it,unless AA wants a few commuter types to AUS or HOU.I don't see long term action by anyone,CO is using EMB-145's to HOU for hub connections.I think when all is shaken out WN will still be there as always,well since DFW opened anyhow.Today if I roamed DAL as a kid I would be asked to leave.Back then I was nicely treated by everybody especially a CO ticket agent who always got me the little plastic planes and postcards, etc.

It looks like we will find out more in just a couple of hours. There is a 10am CST press conference today, the 17th, with seats on sale Thursday, the 19th. I can't wait. just my thoughts.......

Latest posts