Congress Repeals Wright

Revamped schedule coming out next week. Be interesting to see how the new flights do. Yields won't be very high due to fare wars, but there will be an increase in revenue. I think AA may find their revenue improves as well.

Revamped schedule coming out next week. Be interesting to see how the new flights do. Yields won't be very high due to fare wars, but there will be an increase in revenue. I think AA may find their revenue improves as well.

is this for next spring? Any new city pairs connected??

No, it'll be effective this Dec. When Wright was modified, the November schedule and crew assignments had already been built. Current direct flights offered consist only of those flights that were continuing on out of DAL are into DAL. The new schedule has been modified to significantly increase such flights.

No, it'll be effective this Dec. When Wright was modified, the November schedule and crew assignments had already been built. Current direct flights offered consist only of those flights that were continuing on out of DAL are into DAL. The new schedule has been modified to significantly increase such flights.
Actually, it's my understanding that the schedule will be for March onward.

Rhino, the schedules until then are being sold, on southwest.com, so a new announcement would for later service.

Actually, it's my understanding that the schedule will be for March onward.

Rhino, the schedules until then are being sold, on southwest.com, so a new announcement would for later service.

that's what I was thinking. The DAL 1-stop and conection flying is basically already 'out' so any future expansion of DAL 1-stop and connecting service will require new nonstops between the perimeter States and other markets.

Actually, the schedule can be adjusted significantly. If you look at aircraft flows within Wright boundaries, there are many "out and backs" that stay within the current boundaries.

For example, an MSY-DAL-ABQ-DAL-AUS flow could be changed to MSY-DAL-ABQ-LAX. Also BHM is in play for SE, e.g., DAL-BHM-MCO.

It's my understanding that such changes delayed publication of the new schedule. So far the only thing that changed was flight numbers that reflect the new through ticketing options.

Latest posts