March Transfers

FlightChic

Veteran
Feb 18, 2007
Has anybody heard what is going on with the March F/A transfers? I remember a while back they had 70 openings for DCA for Feb. There are no openings for CLT anytime soon. :down: I wonder what they will do since we all know 70 people did not transfer into DCA for Feb. I think only 35 did. Do you think they will do TDY or will they displace us? Or maybe they will find more people who will want to transfer there. I'm curious to see what will happen to the rest of the bases as well. We're already not flying in PHL and it is only going to get worse this winter. I guess we'll find out later this week after the SEP award closes. I bet that's what the "big" announcement will be about.

YEP announce displacements on the 14th. If THAT doesn't make everyone wanna work and pitch in for Christmas I don't know what would. :lol: It's a good question though. I wonder what they'll do to fill the void in DCA since they didn't get the positions filled for f/a's.

I don't believe so either. The will probably go through all the involuntary furloughs (if they already haven't depleated the list) and then start with the extended voluntary furloughs in inverse seniority?

I hope they offer TDY again for reserves. I will never be able to hold it, but it is better than the other option. Just as we get settled into a base, to be displaced is like a kick in the face. I vote for TDY!!!!

3 hours and 40 min until the SEP PACKAGE closes. And the grand total? It's under 100 for sure. Boy, if that doesn't send Tempe a clear message I don't know what does. :p They really thought they would get all 300 plus. Meanwhile, back on the farm..... :huh:

3 hours and 40 min until the SEP PACKAGE closes. And the grand total? It's under 100 for sure. Boy, if that doesn't send Tempe a clear message I don't know what does. :p They really thought they would get all 300 plus. Meanwhile, back on the farm..... :huh:

I heard it was over 100 as of yesterday.

Just got the same info. A little over 110. Well, color me purple. They got less than half.