CRJ 900 CLT Gates Question

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
I was checking FLIFO for a future trip and noticed that CRJ-900 flights are going from the D Concourse in CLT. Why would US be using international gates for these kind of flights, or is this overflow because we're getting more of those birds from West?

I was checking FLIFO for a future trip and noticed that CRJ-900 flights are going from the D Concourse in CLT. Why would US be using international gates for these kind of flights, or is this overflow because we're getting more of those birds from West?

The D con in clt is multi use gates with customs/immg. avail.....So any use is good the more we use in D the less likely Mr. Orr will give em to someone else aka swa.

The D con in clt is multi use gates with customs/immg. avail.....So any use is good the more we use in D the less likely Mr. Orr will give em to someone else aka swa.

Very good point indeed! They are the last one's we want in there.

When did Mesa start using the D gates? Are they with Jetways or are they the few gates on the very inside that they have been using to park two dash's? -Bean

I guess when the E-Con expansion is done there should be no more overflow on D...

Latest posts