CWA Files for Representation Election

And the CWA has no legal standing to represent the agents and a current member could sue them for using dues money to represent non-members.
Using dues money to help during an organizing campaign with an employee group in the airline industry. You’re quite the unionist

Do you have proof they did?

http://apsa6001.org/?p=387
You can choose not to believe
Give them a call

Organizing expenses, not representing non-members in court.

Big difference, keep avoiding the real issue at hand, the CWA is promising things to non-union agents that it cant deliver.

I am a trade unionist, but your CWA is being dishonest in what it can do for non-union agents it doesnt even represent in court.

There are no provisions in Section 1113 for a union to represent non-union employees in a case, why do you keep avoiding this when I ask/tell you about this?

The CWA's fiduciary responsibility is to its members, not non-members who have no legal standing and are employees at will.

Non-union employees are given claims anyhow, it happened at US, DL, NW and UA. But once again please show me anywhere in the bankruptcy codes, especially Section 1113 that grants a union the right to represent a non-union group of employees or any other group protection under the Section 1113 when they are non-union, employees at will with no CBA.

Organizing expenses, not representing non-members in court.

Big difference, keep avoiding the real issue at hand, the CWA is promising things to non-union agents that it cant deliver.

I am a trade unionist, but your CWA is being dishonest in what it can do for non-union agents it doesnt even represent in court.

There are no provisions in Section 1113 for a union to represent non-union employees in a case, why do you keep avoiding this when I ask/tell you about this?

The CWA's fiduciary responsibility is to its members, not non-members who have no legal standing and are employees at will.

Non-union employees are given claims anyhow, it happened at US, DL, NW and UA. But once again please show me anywhere in the bankruptcy codes, especially Section 1113 that grants a union the right to represent a non-union group of employees or any other group protection under the Section 1113 when they are non-union, employees at will with no CBA.

So now dues money cannot be used for employees during an organizing campaign?
Why do you keep avoiding this when I ask/tell you about this?
With the help of CWA as the New Year begins, American Airline agents have created an Ad Hoc Committee of Passenger Service Agents and filed for legal standing in bankruptcy court to establish proofs of claim in court and to gain legal standing in the case.
CWA helped us obtain counsel to represent our committee.
This is a step we can take now while we are moving closer to the representation election. Once agents have an opportunity to vote to be represented by the CWA in the upcoming election, the company will then have the legal obligation under the Railway Labor Act to bargain with us.

Dues money can be used for organizing purposes, not legal representation for a group of employees with who are not unionized nor part of the CWA.

And are you the new Copy and Paste King?

Your still avoiding the questions I asked of you and explain under the bankruptcy laws how a union can represent a group of non-union employees when they are not their certified bargaining unit nor do they have a CBA?

Let me give you a hint, they cant.

Your still avoiding the questions I asked of you and explain under the bankruptcy laws how a union can represent a group of non-union employees when they are not their certified bargaining unit nor do they have a CBA?
The question you ask was never a stated point

I asked you several times to show me where in the Bankruptcy codes, ie Section 1113 that a union can represent in court and negotiations when they are non-union and not even represented by the CWA nor do they have a CBA.

The non-union employees are employees at will and have no say to what happens to them in court.

I am a trade unionist,
So dues money cannot me use for legal representation for a group of employees who are not unionized yet but are trying and going true a nasty union campaign. Do I have that right come from a trade unionist?

I asked you several times to show me where in the Bankruptcy codes, ie Section 1113 that a union can represent in court and negotiations when they are non-union and not even represented by the CWA nor do they have a CBA.

The non-union employees are employees at will and have no say to what happens to them in court.

I just asked it again for the fifth time, seriously?

Just admit you dont have an answer or the real answer is you know I am correct and the CWA is blowing smoke up AA's agents rears.

And keep changing the subject, but it wont work on me.

Please also show me how its organizing when its a bankruptcy court and case, nothing to do with organizing.

Nothing to do with the NMB nor the RLA, its all under Section 1113 of the Bankruptcy code, but keep ignoring the issue and facts at hand.

Please show me where in the process a union can represent a non-certified group of employees with no CBA under the Bankruptcy laws.

Section 1113

But you wont answer that also, now will you?

And keep changing the subject, but it wont work on me.
The question/subject you ask was never a stated point
So dues money cannot me use for legal representation for a group of employees who are not unionized yet but are trying and going true a nasty union campaign. Do I have that right come from a trade unionist?
So you are saying that CWA can not HELP the AA agents ?

The subject is CWA HELPING the AA agents
During an organizing campaign

With the help of CWA as the New Year begins, American Airline agents have created an Ad Hoc Committee of Passenger Service Agents and filed for legal standing in bankruptcy court to establish proofs of claim in court and to gain legal standing in the case.
CWA helped us obtain counsel to represent our committee.
This is a step we can take now while we are moving closer to the representation election. Once agents have an opportunity to vote to be represented by the CWA in the upcoming election, the company will then have the legal obligation under the Railway Labor Act to bargain with us.

Your confusing the issue, organizing a group has nothing to do with legal representation in a bankruptcy court and case.

CWA does not represent the CSA and RES at AA, nor do they administer a CBA.

The agents are employees at will.

How is it organizing presenting motions in court and trying to negotiate with AA when they are not even the certified bargaining unit.

They can organize all they want, chapter 11 bankruptcy is not organizing.

How many times are you going to copy and past the same Press Release from the CWA?

It is not answering the legal issues.

They are not legally allowed to help in bankruptcy, they have no standing and no jurisdiction, when are you going to answer what I have asked of you?

Your really showing you dont know about organizing or bankruptcy.

Keep avoiding the questions, the facts and the situation at hand.

Do you not understand, employees at will have no standing with the court, the company will be legally free to impose wages, benefits, etc... and the employees can do nothing to stop them.

They are not legally allowed to help in bankruptcy,
So American Airline agents can not get help and created an Ad Hoc Committee of Passenger Service Agents and filed for legal standing in bankruptcy court to establish proofs of claim in court and to gain legal standing in the case.

Back