CWA leaders letter could cause the doors to close forever

[blockquote]
----------------
I have seen not ONE SOUL bash one another live in person face to face, they've respected others opinions and what the circumstances might be because of those opinions, unlike here on this BULL board behind the anonymity of a computer screen.
----------------
[/blockquote]

You are apparently talking about SOME of our co-workers, but not all of us. I am a respector of ones opinion, and the right one has to form their opinion. However; if I think you are wrong...I have the right to speak up, ask my question, and express my thoughts/feelings too. I have, on more than one occasion, expressed myself face to face with many. I've done this with a Senior Vice President. (Might add that my expressing myself to the Sen. VP was not appreciated....just as some of the others who thought I was out of place talking to them....my being a lowly ramp agent!) All my previous sta mgrs would agree that I will converse with them, and anyone, face to face. How do you think I got the handle "RedOne" ?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/5/2003 10:29:54 PM RedOne wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
I have seen not ONE SOUL bash one another live in person face to face, they've respected others opinions and what the circumstances might be because of those opinions, unlike here on this BULL board behind the anonymity of a computer screen.
----------------
[/blockquote]

You are apparently talking about SOME of our co-workers, but not all of us. I am a respector of ones opinion, and the right one has to form their opinion. However; if I think you are wrong...I have the right to speak up, ask my question, and express my thoughts/feelings too. [/blockquote]

Yes, absolutely, you are correct, and I would assume you do so without the berating, bashing, one sided cafeteria politicizing ..as in "what's good for the goose is not good for the gander."

[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/6/2003 8:46:37 AM cat 111 wrote: [BR][BR]<PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>, Everyone is entitled to an opinion.Just like you said everyone else is free to be an <PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>.I will vote NO because I believe that is what is right for me.If it means closing the doors so be it.<PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>[BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR]I don't believe the pilots were offered the opportunity to vote?

<PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>, Everyone is entitled to an opinion.Just like you said everyone else is free to be an <PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>.I will vote NO because I believe that is what is right for me.If it means closing the doors so be it.<PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR>

Latest posts