Danker removes Yingst from office?

OldGuy@AA said:
As a Northerner I take no offense with your come back.  Yeah I would have loved to move back up north but I couldn't afford it.  $350K for a fixer-upper.  I stayed because I could afford it here.  My kids got to be raised by their Mom and not a baby sitter which is priceless!  Yes it could be better around here.  Cold real beer and real seafood for example, but you can't have everything right?  Let the this guy blow about what would or wouldn't happen somewhere else.  BigMac you are one of the good ones.
Thank you my friend and thanks for the coffee & conversation this morning.

Reactions: 1 person
ATD said:
TWU will never be strong with its AFL-CIO liberal agenda.

The TWU will only be as Strong as.................... Y O U........and your co-workers want it to be.
It's NOT Harry Lombardo's Job to HOLD your HAND  24 hours a day !

The TWU doesn't Hold the Hands of the members of Local 100 (NYC subway)  Those MEMBERS run that local, so don't spare me the ....afl vs cio BS !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

The TWU will only be as Strong as.................... Y O U........and your co-workers want it to be.
It's NOT Harry Lombardo's Job to HOLD your HAND  24 hours a day !

The TWU doesn't Hold the Hands of the members of Local 100 (NYC subway)  Those MEMBERS run that local, so don't spare me the ....afl vs cio BS !
Doesn't leadership play a role some where? TWU leadership is a vacuum

BigMac said:
Thank you my friend and thanks for the coffee & conversation this morning.
I was great to see you again.  You are a good man and I wish there were lots more like you around.  And also I'll always have your back my friend.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Being a Yankee that (uncle) BOBBY was, from RI., he knew DAMM well that there was 6 x more Fight in FSC's and AMT's in NY, than say DFW/TUL.
And lets take ORD as an example.  (I was a Member of 512 back in 98' + 99'.)   Chicagoans NEVER want to upstaged by a NYer.
Meaning if the ATD was still in NY, ORD would fight to be JUST as Strong/tough as NY.  When ORD sees  DFW/TUL with 'nothing between thier Legs, ORD simply flies under the radar.  I KNOW.  I've worked in BOS/ORD/EWR/ORD and BDL in that order, so I have seen how ORD has or has not Worked.  Mia is another JOKE.  One would Think that with All the Hispanic and haitian minorities, that they'd fight for higher wages and work rules etc.
BUT as the old saying goes,.............You never miss, what you never had !
End result, AA always gets it's way with the TWU.   One last thing. Always think about how strong the TWU is capable of being. by just thinking about twu local 100.  Now close your eyes, and imagine/hope that the TWU was back in NYC.
I rest my case.
Thanx for listening !
And it had nothing to do with the cost of Uncle Bob's operations?