Gary Yingst Vote letter is incorrect.....go figure?

TWU informer said:
Sorry guys, I have never grasped the need or benefit to such personal attacks. We all have egos, and we all have opinions. The bigger issue is that he was actually defeated in the local election and then the election commitee overturned and named him the winner. Now that's something worth complaining about. My understanding is that there are witnesses that state they have first hand knowledge of Ray Wilson being violated.
Sorry TWU informer but I don't consider the truth as a personal attack.

Reactions: 2 people
enough already said:
Just because something is true doesn't mean it has to be said.
Such as..AMFA would be a better choice then the Association? If we can't talk about the truth..what would you have us talk about? I'd rather see and read the truth on here then the bs I've been reading for many years about the TWU being the members union, Delta being the ultimate best airline and the IAM being the best thing to happen since the invention of sliced bread.

Reactions: 1 person
BigMac said:
Such as..AMFA would be a better choice then the Association? If we can't talk about the truth..what would you have us talk about? I'd rather see and read the truth on here then the bs I've been reading for many years about the TWU being a unions union.
I don't consider that a personal attack...

“Today begins the next step in achieving the airline industry’s best labor agreements at the world’s largest airline. American Airlines has entered into an era of super-profits and it’s now time for our combined 30,000 members at the airline to secure the industry’s premier contracts. Our members, by pooling resources and uniting in solidarity, present the most formidable labor alliance in the airline industry. Executives and shareholders are profiting handsomely, and this alliance will ensure our members are also rewarded for their hard work and sacrifice.”

Is this guy for real
The same old song and dance from the same incompetent leaders
I don't know weather to laugh or throw up
Whats more pathetic
"best labor agreements"
"secure industry premier contracts"
"members are rewarded for their sacrifice"

SAME BULLSIT FROM THE SAME PEOPLE

STOP THE BUS I WANT OFF

Reactions: 11 people
AA-MRO.COM said:
“Today begins the next step in achieving the airline industry’s best labor agreements at the world’s largest airline. American Airlines has entered into an era of super-profits and it’s now time for our combined 30,000 members at the airline to secure the industry’s premier contracts. Our members, by pooling resources and uniting in solidarity, present the most formidable labor alliance in the airline industry. Executives and shareholders are profiting handsomely, and this alliance will ensure our members are also rewarded for their hard work and sacrifice.”

Is this guy for real
Whats more pathetic
"best labor agreements"

STOP THE BUS I WANT OFF
NO TO THE ALLIANCE.......
AMFA!

Reactions: 3 people
AA-MRO.COM said:

Is this guy for real
Whats more pathetic
"best labor agreements"

STOP THE BUS I WANT OFF
The unions are going to be in for a rude awakening. The courtship that brought US and the unions into a big group hug will be ending when they star negotiating the JCBAs. They made nice with the unions to get support for the merger,,,,,,That part is over.....let's see how lovey dovey everyone is come contract time.

Same union BS rhetoric of "we'll get em next time"
Same BS..The only difference is we have two loser unions fighting for us....That means we're going to get screwed TWICE as much.

Reactions: 5 people
MetalMover said:
The unions are going to be in for a rude awakening. The courtship that brought US and the unions into a big group hug will be ending when they star negotiating the JCBAs. They made nice with the unions to get support for the merger,,,,,,That part is over.....let's see how lovey dovey everyone is come contract time.

Same union BS rhetoric of "we'll get em next time"
Same BS..The only difference is we have two loser unions fighting for us....That means we're going to get screwed TWICE as much.
I agree, however having the TWU at the table and in total control of decision making, it might just be a little more lovey dovey than you think.

Reactions: 1 person
TWU informer said:
I agree, however having the TWU at the table and in total control of decision making, it might just be a little more lovey dovey than you think.
At the expense of the membership!

Duke787 said:
Do the union guys doing the joint negotiations get FREE lifetime passes on AA?
Currently at AA all active employees receive free coach travel anywhere in the world where the combined airline flies. Retirees also receive free lifetime travel on AA as well.

If you are asking about people who may have a hand in negotiations who do not work for the airline, I highly doubt it.

10592675_10152280612848061_4386129449958214190_n.jpg

Latest posts