Danker removes Yingst from office?

Yingst might go back to his machinist position, but I seriously  doubt he will do any work.

Have you ever noticed that those who wish to be union officials are those who do not like to work?

Reactions: 9 people
Before I retired, I Worked with Davey Virrela.  Yes he can be a stubborn Ginny a lot of times,   BUT,, He's got More BAWLS than ANYONE in 'Yes Men' Locals like DFW , DEFINETLY TUL-SAAH, LAX, MIA Etc.
Proof is this.  They (AA) Never FRIGGED' with him in JFK, LGA, EWR, BDL or (AA) PHL  !
That speaks Volumes.
(Then again, up here in the Northeast, we are BORN,.........NEVER liking the Taste of  ' ARSE' )

Comprende...TUL/DFW  ????

PS,
If you really want to get Seriously  ILL,  It's been about 40 years since the TWU moved to DF+W.

THINK how much MORE Money FSC's and AMT's would be making today, if the Union had stayed in NYC  !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
NHBB, we all know from reading your posts (especially your old posts) that in all honesty you wouldn't be happy until there's another civil war.
It's funny how when most retire they'd rather move to the south (Florida). Dunno about you but the cost of living is awesome here. As far as Southerners liking the taste of Arse..guess what..Northerners are now represented by the ASS. Oh I forgot..you're retired.
Enjoy that weather.

Reactions: 5 people
Tried deleting my above post without luck on my phone. Decided not to get into a pi$$ing match about the North vs the South. But my phone format option doesn't show edit or delete. So it is what it is. Get tired of hearing the North vs the South..Line vs OH BS. I have a ton of coworkers that are "Yanks" and they don't use "but if we were up north" excuses. I work with many ex line guys who don't use the excuse "by God if we were on the line..blah, blah, blah". And believe it or not..A&PS are no longer the "etlist" as some call it. AA facilities maintenance are. Danker and Yingst aren't FM nor any board members that I know of. It didn't take the ASS, NC or anyone associated with FM to get their 8+ %. I say kick the ASS to the curb with Yingst. First order of business since the ASS took over..no JCBA and the closing.of TAESL. Hell of a start. Yingst might as well have been the president of the ASS.

Reactions: 8 people
Mr. Virella is know for being tough in the breakroom and then turn on the members behind close doors. he is a Fake union man. fleet can have him.

Reactions: 4 people
BigMac said:
Tried deleting my above post without luck on my phone. Decided not to get into a pi$$ing match about the North vs the South. But my phone format option doesn't show edit or delete. So it is what it is. Get tired of hearing the North vs the South..Line vs OH BS. I have a ton of coworkers that are "Yanks" and they don't use "but if we were up north" excuses. I work with many ex line guys who don't use the excuse "by God if we were on the line..blah, blah, blah". And believe it or not..A&PS are no longer the "etlist" as some call it. AA facilities maintenance are. Danker and Yingst aren't FM nor any board members that I know of. It didn't take the ASS, NC or anyone associated with FM to get their 8+ %. I say kick the ASS to the curb with Yingst. First order of business since the ASS took over..no JCBA and the closing.of TAESL. Hell of a start. Yingst might as well have been the president of the ASS.
As a Northerner I take no offense with your come back.  Yeah I would have loved to move back up north but I couldn't afford it.  $350K for a fixer-upper.  I stayed because I could afford it here.  My kids got to be raised by their Mom and not a baby sitter which is priceless!  Yes it could be better around here.  Cold real beer and real seafood for example, but you can't have everything right?  Let the this guy blow about what would or wouldn't happen somewhere else.  BigMac you are one of the good ones.

Reactions: 2 people
Buck said:
Ok, why did American move to DFW and the Main Maintenance to Tulsa?

Did it save or cost jobs?
The word I got was that the state of NY wanted an $80 fee for all company vehicles and Crandall wanted an exemption.  When he didn't get it he moved HDQ lock stock and barrel to DFW.  As far as I know the TWU main office was in NY from day one until Lombardo moved the office to D.C. recently.

OldGuy@AA said:
As a Northerner I take no offense with your come back.  Yeah I would have loved to move back up north but I couldn't afford it.  $350K for a fixer-upper.  I stayed because I could afford it here.  My kids got to be raised by their Mom and not a baby sitter which is priceless!  Yes it could be better around here.  Cold real beer and real seafood for example, but you can't have everything right?  Let the this guy blow about what would or wouldn't happen somewhere else.  BigMac you are one of the good ones.
How dare you leave out getting an education at TCU!  :)

Buck said:
Ok, why did American move to DFW and the Main Maintenance to Tulsa?

Did it save or cost jobs?

Being a Yankee that (uncle) BOBBY was, from RI., he knew DAMM well that there was 6 x more Fight in FSC's and AMT's in NY, than say DFW/TUL.
And lets take ORD as an example.  (I was a Member of 512 back in 98' + 99'.)   Chicagoans NEVER want to upstaged by a NYer.
Meaning if the ATD was still in NY, ORD would fight to be JUST as Strong/tough as NY.  When ORD sees  DFW/TUL with 'nothing between thier Legs, ORD simply flies under the radar.  I KNOW.  I've worked in BOS/ORD/EWR/ORD and BDL in that order, so I have seen how ORD has or has not Worked.  Mia is another JOKE.  One would Think that with All the Hispanic and haitian minorities, that they'd fight for higher wages and work rules etc.
BUT as the old saying goes,.............You never miss, what you never had !
End result, AA always gets it's way with the TWU.   One last thing. Always think about how strong the TWU is capable of being. by just thinking about twu local 100.  Now close your eyes, and imagine/hope that the TWU was back in NYC.
I rest my case.
Thanx for listening !

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts