Defining Business Casual

Somebody already did save you and you still dont' care nor are grateful by any stretch of the imagination! You can leave now..and save yourself if you so choose.
Thank you for letting me know I can leave. Apparently with your folks in charge now your side of the operation has folks doing just that all the time now don't they? You can't KEEP good people for very long. I won't even get into this with you but you just keep believing....KEEEEEEEP Believing. :rolleyes: Your company was just a desperate and now we are ALL DESPERATE. Your company has broken EVERYTHING that it has touched so far. Dream weaver.

While I have to tell you I'm uncomfortable with using an unfortunate lapse in judgement in this manner, the first thing you notice in modern politics is that you must villify your opponents.

While it's easy to poke fun at DP's DUI, a more fitting nickname should reflect on his way of "running" the airline, not his personal indiscretions. Over on ffocus, "Billy Bob" has been suggested, reflecting his first name (did you know his name is "William Douglas Parker"?) and the "Kettleization" of the airline's customer base. As for Mr. Kirby: "Sidekick Scooter" has been nominated/

While it's easy to poke fun at DP's DUI, a more fitting nickname should reflect on his way of "running" the airline, not his personal indiscretions. Over on ffocus, "Billy Bob" has been suggested, reflecting his first name (did you know his name is "William Douglas Parker"?) and the "Kettleization" of the airline's customer base. As for Mr. Kirby: "Sidekick Scooter" has been nominated/

or, we could make this real simple and reflect the spreadsheet "efficiency" of the tempe regime:
DoUgIe: disgrace #1
Scooter: disgrace #2

. As far as flight attendants go, US Airways has found about six of them that they find agreeable and recycle for these things over and over. They are the same ones that are at the airplane dedications and provide "I Make US Fly" type quotes in About US about this and that. Bill from the west, Audrey from the east, yawn yawn yawn.

totally agree - Its always Bill or Bob Spin around town spinster, I know one of the people who went to the meeting and i trust that person will give good advice ideas meaning etc... however lets take a look at bob bill audrey - lets look at all the things they are "picked" to do... hmmm look a little weird.... Corporate says lick my lollipop and they say "ok can i lick past the center".... Also very good point EMBFA about starting a drive in the middle of stalled contract negotiations... It is only going to cause alot of negativity and emotional stir... NOT A GOOD THING TO DO!!! Ahhhh well - USAIRWAYS amazes me at some of their "brightest" decisions... I just can't believe these people are still at the helm.

I thought I posted this before but I can't find it.

Business casual is a beer in one hand, a drivers license in the other.