Delta TechOps expands WestJet deal

and of course you don't 

that way people like you can come in and do whatever they want whenever they want "for the good of the company" 

shut up and be happy!
except that all of the paper that you and Kev want to cling to hasn't amounted to a demonstrated hill of beans improvement for those people relative to DL employees.

Don't take your anger out at me.

It was your own coworkers that decided they don't want unions and ended up cancelling tens of thousands of PMNW union cards.

Not me.

YOUR coworkers.

This IS one difference between retiree and active employee ID cards.

I don't vote.

Your coworkers did.

Excellent non answer. Bonus points for the attempted baiting.

I'm gonna give you an out here, and note that the company did away with incumbency. That happened after you were gone, so you may not have known. Perhaps that was what you were thinking of?

WorldTraveler said:
except that all of the paper that you and Kev want to cling to hasn't amounted to a demonstrated hill of beans improvement for those people relative to DL employees.

Don't take your anger out at me.

It was your own coworkers that decided they don't want unions and ended up cancelling tens of thousands of PMNW union cards.

Not me.

YOUR coworkers.

This IS one difference between retiree and active employee ID cards.

I don't vote.

Your coworkers did.
I'm not taking out anything "on you" 

I also notice that once again you try to spin around. Can't just say its wrong, once again speaks volumes about how you really feel about Delta employees. 

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent non answer. Bonus points for the attempted baiting.

I'm gonna give you an out here, and note that the company did away with incumbency. That happened after you were gone, so you may not have known. Perhaps that was what you were thinking of?
I am actually looking for examples of DL ACS personnel who had their pay reduced.

I'm baiting nothing.

I'm looking for facts.

At least you are rational in your discussions which can't be said about someone else on this thread.

well maybe HIS coworkers didn't vote unions out because maintenance didn't have a representation election.

In fact, has DL maintenance EVER had a representation election?

WorldTraveler said:
I am actually looking for examples of DL ACS personnel who had their pay reduced.

I'm baiting nothing.

I'm looking for facts.

At least you are rational in your discussions which can't be said about someone else on this thread.

well maybe HIS coworkers didn't vote unions out because maintenance didn't have a representation election.

In fact, has DL maintenance EVER had a representation election?
I have never voted for a union either. Never even signed a card. 

Once again you don't know wtf you are talking about. Again I will say at least you are consistent 

I am consistent in noting that all of the major non-pilot workgroups EXCEPT for maintenance voted to eliminate the unions that came with NW from the merger.

I'm not sure why you get so hostile in having to admit that reality.

I never said that you personally had any role in that process.

and kev,
I'm waiting to hear examples of where that hasn't been the case.

Has DL converted DL ACS personnel to a lower pay scale?

oh, and the dates.

You just told us that the policy has been removed - which means it had to exist first - but don't seem to be able to show that it has affected anyone.

If the policy once existed, and you acknowledge it did, and no one has been hurt even if it changed, then there is no harm other than to someone who scans every policy and procedure manual looking for a cause to pursue for the union campaign.

falling trees in woods, you know.

MYR was outsourced to express then outsourced again, the folks that stayed had their pay reduced and to hire on with the new express company.

wrong.

DL has always provided an opportunity for FT employees to transfer to other stations if a station has been closed or outsourced.

No one was forced to hire on with any other company.

Further, the DCI carrier very likely did the outsourcing, not DL.

topDawg said:
lol You are just all over the place.

Is it like this for all you bean counters? come into the real world.
That's an insult to bean counters...

Seems to me that everything from post #16 onward is off topic. So much for that idea.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts