" Delta Variant "

The BEAR just did a week in the Hospital after contracting " DELTA", and this, after a " DOUBLE PFIZER " !

Without the 'Vax', I likely would've been ' HISTORY ' !

Anyone of us regular's, got the bawls' to admit, they're un vaccinated ??

(Just askin') !
I don't know you, but I don't like hearing of anyone out sick--especially in the hospital. I glad to read that you sound you are better. That said, I think current empirical findings would likely suggest that it's in fact BECAUSE you're vaccinated that your were hospitalized. Just take a look at what's happening in Israel--the country with the highest percent people vaccinated and earliest to start vaccinating. Now, their hospitals are full--of vaccinated patients!

There are already published clinical trials over a year old that show people with Vitamin D blood levels >40 ng/ml are 25x less likely to have serious symptoms of COVID, so really no need for experimental injections that only claim a chance at reducing symptoms--which they don't seem to be doing and certainly are preventing people from becoming positive. Simple get enough sun exposure or take a cheap, ethical, safe, effective Vitamind D3 supplement daily to make sure your D blood level is >40 ng/ml. In fact separate research just recently out of Israel has shown those "vaccinated" are significantly higher loads of the virus. Things are also likely to really get bad when normal flu season starts and "vaccinated" folks full of the spike proteins can't handle the flu due to compromised immune systems.

I don't know you, but I don't like hearing of anyone out sick--especially in the hospital. I glad to read that you sound you are better. That said, I think current empirical findings would likely suggest that it's in fact BECAUSE you're vaccinated that your were hospitalized. Just take a look at what's happening in Israel--the country with the highest percent people vaccinated and earliest to start vaccinating. Now, their hospitals are full--of vaccinated patients!

There are already published clinical trials over a year old that show people with Vitamin D blood levels >40 ng/ml are 25x less likely to have serious symptoms of COVID, so really no need for experimental injections that only claim a chance at reducing symptoms--which they don't seem to be doing and certainly are preventing people from becoming positive. Simple get enough sun exposure or take a cheap, ethical, safe, effective Vitamind D3 supplement daily to make sure your D blood level is >40 ng/ml. In fact separate research just recently out of Israel has shown those "vaccinated" are significantly higher loads of the virus. Things are also likely to really get bad when normal flu season starts and "vaccinated" folks full of the spike proteins can't handle the flu due to compromised immune systems.

did you go to medical school on one of your layovers?

The BEAR just did a week in the Hospital after contracting " DELTA", and this, after a " DOUBLE PFIZER " !

Without the 'Vax', I likely would've been ' HISTORY ' !

Anyone of us regular's, got the bawls' to admit, they're un vaccinated ??

(Just askin') !

You spent a week in the hospital with a breakthough infection just like my aunt did. I am vaccinated but my vaccinated friends are as sick or worse than my unvaccinated ones. But here they are pushing this vaccine and companies like Delta charging 200 bucks extra a month on insurance when it is obvious this Delta variant ( ironic isn't it) is getting around the vaccines. I thought when I got this vaccine it might give me some sense of normal in my life. But hell no we have over half the country vaccinated and another half of that already infected and have natural immunity and we are WORSE than last year. These vaccines are NOT getting us out of this I don't care how much you liberals and the media and that FKN Fauci try to push this nonsense. No booster for me I am done. I am not going to chase every variant with a new jab every 90 days and still have to wear a damn mask and social distance. Ill live in my damn bubble for the remaining years I have left...Thanks China. Oh and I am glad you recovered and are ok even if we disagree.

Reactions: re-pilot
did you go to medical school on one of your layovers?
Heck nah...couldn't afford the debt load. I just learn'd my readn', writin', and cipherin' in grade school. Then by the end of high school and at University I learned reasoning and critical thinking--applying those to the peer-reviewed journal articles I read on various topics. All that gave me a great foundation for approaching relevant and/or controversial topics that directly impact me and/or my loved ones. Give it a try! I think you probably got the basics to do it rather than have things spoon-fed to ya.

Reactions: lineguy43
I'll guess KFC hasn't been to med school either. He's not smart enough, given he trusts everything the government tells him to do.

You spent a week in the hospital with a breakthough infection just like my aunt did. I am vaccinated but my vaccinated friends are as sick or worse than my unvaccinated ones. But here they are pushing this vaccine and companies like Delta charging 200 bucks extra a month on insurance when it is obvious this Delta variant ( ironic isn't it) is getting around the vaccines. I thought when I got this vaccine it might give me some sense of normal in my life. But hell no we have over half the country vaccinated and another half of that already infected and have natural immunity and we are WORSE than last year. These vaccines are NOT getting us out of this I don't care how much you liberals and the media and that FKN Fauci try to push this nonsense. No booster for me I am done. I am not going to chase every variant with a new jab every 90 days and still have to wear a damn mask and social distance. Ill live in my damn bubble for the remaining years I have left...Thanks China. Oh and I am glad you recovered and are ok even if we disagree.

Thanx lineguy43 !!!

Heck nah...couldn't afford the debt load. I just learn'd my readn', writin', and cipherin' in grade school. Then by the end of high school and at University I learned reasoning and critical thinking--applying those to the peer-reviewed journal articles I read on various topics. All that gave me a great foundation for approaching relevant and/or controversial topics that directly impact me and/or my loved ones. Give it a try! I think you probably got the basics to do it rather than have things spoon-fed to ya.
You too can believe the vaccine will allow the government to track you down where ever you are.

Naw, truth-be-told, it never bothered me that DOCTOR E, OLESEN showed his TRUE COLORS. Never bothered me a bit !!

I myself DID anxiously await the DEATH of RUSH 'BIMBO' !!
By now, maybe the 'worms' have eaten-thru !

Yep, you did celebrate someone's death. That shows *your* true colors. Bigot.
I think El Rushbo had a bigger audience than NHBB. And those listeners would eat up the "hate with a laugh" and divisiveness that pushed over the first domino to fall in the division of this country. Sometimes the only thing that can stop the damage is for the "host" to die. Sadly, Rushbo had a lot of years to infect this country and had others like Hannity and Carlson waiting in the wings to spew hate and division.

So, it's OK for Liberals to celebrate certain people being sick but not OK for anyone else.

Got it.

Hypocrites.

Reactions: delldude
So, it's OK for Liberals to celebrate certain people being sick but not OK for anyone else.

Got it.

Hypocrites.
HOw many Republicans were praying that Ruth Bader Ginsberg would die before Trumps term ended? As for El Rushbo....he taught the country that "the golden rule" didn't apply anymore. How many people does NHBB influence? How many did Rush influence?

FWIW - 20 years ago Bears and I were total opposites on this board. Then the Yankees came to KC to play the Royals and Bears made the trip. I met him for lunch. Actually a very nice guy. If Rushbo was "just his radio role", then NHBB is "just his message board role".

But Rush had a lot of "educationally challenged" people following him. People unable to think for themselves...hence so many calls including the word "megadittos". They didn't know that it was "the radio Rush" they were listening to. They didn't realize that he was an entertainer. That's one reason we elected a reality TV show host as president. He was pretty good on reality TV, but he wasn't all that great as a businessman.

Finally...Rush was cruel. Remember his TV show? The one where he was saying that everyone knew that Socks was the white house cat, but did they know that there was also a white house dog....accompanied by a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Oh..it was funny as hell. But when he caught a little blowback, the words 'I was wrong" escaped him. He blamed it on a production error. So what was he going to show? A picture of a dalmatian?

Last edited:
You too can believe the vaccine will allow the government to track you down where ever you are.
Your statement actually falls short of the full potential of the current state of technology. Technology already exists not only that allows an entity to track a person, but also control that person's behavior. Personally, I don't know if or to what extent that is currently happening, but the technology is certainly in place. For instance...

--Microsoft and Moderna have already spoken publicly about the current ability to store data within DNA, and to apply a biological operating system and "software" via mRNA technology. (Hmm, mRNA...where have I heard that term before?)

--The current state of nanotechnology combined with advances in the applications of graphene/magnetized graphene allow for the manipulation of the spin of electrons within the atoms--including within DNA.

--The current state of quantum physics gives us the understanding and application of the principle of quantum entanglement which allows for the remote manipulation/spin of one quantum particle (say on an quantum computer/server) entangled with another quantum particle (say an electron within a individual's cell/DNA.

...and further down the rabbit hole one can go--all with the ability to back it up with current publicly available information. Oh, and don't forget to throw in the current work that CERN has done as well as what they are re-tooling and gearing up to do within the next few years (or sooner) in all that consideration as well.

I'm too lazy right now to post the links that back up my comments above, but if someone doesn't want to look for them on their own and asks very nicely, I could dig them up and post.