Discord Grows In Airline Talks

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
PITbull.... I WILL NOT be one of them, because I have formulated a plan to CHANGE. Which is what every poster, and casual observer to this board, better SEAR into their mind!!! I have had many disagreements with you, 700, & Cav over these last several months. Many of those disagreements were in relation to The "union mindset". This is NOT to be confused with "anti-union", I am not! To the contrary, to the best of my ability, I tried to convey my thoughts of why people need to be open to...."CHANGE". As I have said before,and will repeat once more, this industry has changed FOREVER!! We, as just the comman worker in a huge corporation, have zero leverage. Union, or no union, this industry WILL change!! With that said, I do agree with what you say in relation to the many job losses to come. I just hope that most employees of U have the fortitude to forge ahead, and move on with their lives! On a personall note that may help those of you who are distressed and worried, which I am sure their are many....seek a different path, there IS life after Usairways!!!!! :up: And.... Take your prozac!!!!!!! :up: LOL Well, people I sure did vent!!! Thanks for reading.. GOOD DAY!!!!!! :D
[post="175592"][/post]​

NSF,

Just for clarity sake...a "NO" vote does not mean folks don't accept change....nor resistant to change.

Its meaning, for many is that they are ready for "CHANGE".