District 142 Update

Imamec said:
Details... They are in the mail!

Don't you love it, 2005, and we still have to wait for the pony express to get contract details! Lets see, IAM = pony express. Real union = members only section on website. IAM = ballots stuffed in a barrel, and wheeled out back to be counted by some knuckle dragger. Real union = phone/internet voting.

Works for me!
[post="236816"][/post]​

Yeah, what is up with that???

I've never quite understood the IAM and the manner in which it conducts it's voting. It would appear to me that any reputable organization would take full advantage of utilizing the most efficient and reliable means of tallying votes. I'm sure most members would prefer to vote in the privacy of their homes (internet/phone), rather than having to hump it to the "Lodge".

The whole process stinks of impropriety. But then again, I'm not an IAM member, so there may very well be some legitimate reasons behind their procedures that I'm not understanding.

Just as a note, the school I teach in just had to take a vote for eighth grade class president this week. Yup, only one voting method was utilized. Everyone had to vote by computer. Go figure.

Best to all,
BT

no info thats because they want to rest up for the weekend,,because
when we see it ,we are not going to like it very much.

The IAM wants to make sure the members have it in their hands as soon as possible.

142 recieved from the company late Thursday night, it was sent to a printer on Friday and 4,550 had to be printed then it was sent out to all the Grievance Committee Chairman who will distribute on Monday.

The IAM did not want it up on the web page until the members recieve it.

700UW said:
The IAM wants to make sure the members have it in their hands as soon as possible.

142 recieved from the company late Thursday night, it was sent to a printer on Friday and 4,550 had to be printed then it was sent out to all the Grievance Committee Chairman who will distribute on Monday.

The IAM did not want it up on the web page until the members recieve it.
[post="236855"][/post]​

Since when can you keep a secret and keep your mouth shut?

Go call the EAS, you are in serious need of help.

I have not gotten muzzled on anything.

Your stalking and obsession with me is not healthy.

But thanks for turning this into another thread about your thoughts on me instead of sticking to the topics.

repeet said:
??????????????????????????
Thousands of ANGRY Machinists wants to know "what's up with that?"
[post="236864"][/post]​
Because they don't want the media to have it before the members and you have to remember not all members have internet access.

And they want the members be able to ask questions and get correct answers instead of speculation.

700UW said:
I have not gotten muzzled on anything.

Your stalking and obsession with me is not healthy.

But thanks for turning this into another thread about your thoughts on me instead of sticking to the topics.
[post="236867"][/post]​

You either were muzzled or YOU the self proclaimed most informed member of this board doesn't know. We all know you would post everything you know just to boost your huge ego and proclaim you are the first to know everything. Hmm which is it? You stop changing the subject to EAS and stalking and obsession, You look really bad everytime you get cornered then have to resort to those levels. So should we resort to saying you are stalking and obsessed with 320? Works both ways guy.

You know I don't answer to you and your speculation is worth nothing.

The details will be released on Monday.

And you won't bait me into saying anything more then that. I know what you are trying to accomplish and it will not work.

Go read your 142 Updates and maybe you will know. Specifically the 1/6/05 and 1/7/05 then you will know.

700UW said:
Because they don't want the media to have it before the members and you have to remember not all members have internet access.

And they want the members be able to ask questions and get correct answers instead of speculation.
[post="236869"][/post]​

Well theres my answer from your own put your foot in your mouth mouth. You were muzzled and lied in your post to me about it.

Are you hallucinating or something?

The IAM will be releasing all details on Monday.

Like I said I know what you are trying to accomplish and it won't work, why don't you stick to the topic at hand, oh that is right you can't it is easier to try to attack or insult me.

And I am done with you, I am going to enjoy my weekend and not let someone like you ruin it, I had a long, hard and rough week and I am going to enjoy a couple of days off.

700UW said:
You know I don't answer to you and your speculation is worth nothing.

The details will be released on Monday.

And you won't bait me into saying anything more then that. I know what you are trying to accomplish and it will not work.

Go read your 142 Updates and maybe you will know. Specifically the 1/6/05 and 1/7/05 then you will know.
[post="236879"][/post]​

Wrong again I am not baiting you to say anything more about details. I could care less about that. I will admit I love to see you try to wiggle out of your lies and when you are wrong. I am guilty of that.

repeet said:
??????????????????????????
Thousands of ANGRY Machinists wants to know "what's up with that?"
[post="236864"][/post]​
hey peet...everyone of our neighbors knows exactly how much we used to make...thanks to the news media..now you want to have them see what else we'll get??? :down: