District 142 Update

700UW said:
Are you hallucinating or something?

The IAM will be releasing all details on Monday.

Like I said I know what you are trying to accomplish and it won't work, why don't you stick to the topic at hand, oh that is right you can't it is easier to try to attack or insult me.

And I am done with you, I am going to enjoy my weekend and not let someone like you ruin it, I had a long, hard and rough week and I am going to enjoy a couple of days off.
[post="236881"][/post]​

Yes enjoy your days off as you have the free time as you have been muzzled and can't talk about the topic at hand that you keep avoiding.

Go back and read the topic title:

"District 142 Update"

See Ya, Have a Nice Day!

theres nothing to discuss until all agc's and locals have the info..until all stewards have been briefed and then and only then will we all get to see the proposal.....all stations won't be able to get the info until monday also.....
sure we can put it on the web for all the media to play with...why not...media already let the world see our wages ...so wtf???

700UW said:
Go back and read the topic title:

"District 142 Update"

See Ya, Have a Nice Day!
[post="236887"][/post]​

Hello another lie you said you were done and taking rest of weekend off on here and done with me. But there you are posting again to me and on another thread. Is this your second goodbye because you were confused about the first one? Topic at hand 142 update why do you keep deviating from it?

You know I don't answer to you and your speculation is worth nothing.
The details will be released on Monday.
And you won't bait me into saying anything more then that. I know what you are trying to accomplish and it will not work.
Go read your 142 Updates and maybe you will know. Specifically the 1/6/05 and 1/7/05 then you will know.

Hey the IAM did a wonderfull job on getting this done.
On Jan Judge Mitchell axed our contract,the Company gave the Iam the final offer at 9:15 pm that same day.
The IAM commitee then worked through the night to make up the
summary sheet.Remember the 6th was thursday 1-06-05.
By 3:01 pm on friday the 7th it was all back from the printer ready to be sent out to the members on monday.A union printer at that,damn them boys earn there pay.

by the way does anyone know were the negotiations for the final offer in jan 2005 took place...and who was there?

Washington,DC and many from CLT,PIT and so on....... :shock:
Fred said,700uw was there,and so did 700uw,and so did you.

So can you answer a couple of questions for me.Please..
1.Is there a copy this.
This morning, Jan 5, 2005, we offered a resolution to the Company addressing all of the issues involved. We believe this resolution provides the means for the survival of this Company and also provides for your future job security.

2.The offer your Negotiating Committee gave to the company yesterday, which provided for a resolution of the issues involved and would have protected the jobs of those we represent was rejected by the company late last night.

3.Judge Mitchell ruled today in favor of the company’s motion to terminate our collective bargaining agreements, but the airline has agreed to maintain the status quo of the current agreements until ratification is determined.

4.Can we have a link to the judges motion.

5.Negotiations are continuing with the company for the Mechanic and Related employees. The company has indicated they will give us a final offer later today. And a copy of this,the one the company gave the union that wasnt printed on union paper stock from washington..allied printing.

Thanks,from all the future voters maybe..Pedro says.. B)

There is a copy, but the district did not release it to the membership.

It was a a whole day session amongst the committee and the lawyers and given to the company.

The link is on the US Bankruptcy site, you will have to search through it to find it.

The copy given to the membership is the sameone the company gave to the NC, just take out the opening letter, and the list of things that were changed, the summary of all changes is exactly what the company gave the NC as it is their electronic version.