Do NOT threaten me !!

I don't claim to be any BETTER or SMARTER,Then anybody else, (especially the regulars), on these boards.

(Having said that) I honestly feel that being raised, and lived, all my life, in the cradle of liberty (New England),that it has been an advantage, during difficult times(such as this).

DO NOT THREATEN ME !
I AM VOTING NO !
I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES IN BK-11
AND,
IF THAT MEANS FULL PAY TILL THE LAST DAY, SO BE IT!!!!

It was good enough for my fore fathers (BOSTON TEA PARTY) (REVOLUTIONARY WAR)(LEXINGTON and CONCORD) etc.

Then [edited] IT, IT's GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all,
NH/BB's

Hope your wife, kids in college, and mortgage banker feel the same way. Don''t lose light of the big picture

NHBB''s
I respect your viewpoint, and I respect your "NO" vote.

I am still voting "YES". I will be laid off because of it, but I have realized there is life after AA.

If AA had a long term game plan on how to compete with the LLC''s, I would feel more optimistic about it''s future.

Carl Ichan once said that all the major carriers were dinosaurs awaiting extinction. Too bad he didn''t know TWA was going to be the first dinosaur to die.

----------------
On 4/11/2003 9:48:46 PM glasspilot wrote:

>> Carl Ichan once said that all the major carriers were dinosaurs awaiting extinction. Too bad he didn''t know TWA was going to be the first dinosaur to die.​

----------------
On 4/11/2003 6:04:23 PM NewHampshire Black Bears wrote:

DO NOT THREATEN ME !
I AM VOTING "NO" !
I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES IN BK-11
AND,
IF THAT MEANS "FULL PAY TILL THE LAST DAY", SO BE IT!!!!

----------------​

Bear, you going to come to NYC when that small station in the "Cradle of Liberty" gets outsourced?

I should be P/T by then, if you want to drop some days look me up.

So; why vote?

In the end your vote will directly or indirectly make it''s way to courts. There some judge will rule like in our last Presidential Election. I for one am not voting, for no matter how many '' nays '' they count in the Internet and phone touch pads. It all comes down to a few individuals who swing the vote to save their union office jobs.

AAquila: I must say I agree. It''s all about the union and their dues and hides.