Do We Have What It Takes?

With labor costs at the present level, (executive compensation excluded); Do you believe that if man

• -Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -No.

• -I'm too wussy to take a stand.

• Total voters
Of course we, the employees, have what it takes. It's our moronic f*@king management team that doesn't have a clue. They get their M.A.'s from a KMart Blue Light Special; and their on the job training at a 7-11. They don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot; and, they wouldn't know how to drive a semi out of a wet paper sack with a hole a mile wide in it. Employee Ownership wouldn't be a bad idea for us; with several seats on the board, and an employee appointed President and CEO. Guess that's too much to ask for. What a reality check for the guys and gals in Crystal City that would be. Here's a quote for the boys on the hill to ponder, "If our income don't start exceeding our outgo, our upkeep is going to be our downfall!"

TheLazarusman said:
Of course we, the employees, have what it takes. It's our moronic f*@king management team that doesn't have a clue. They get their M.A.'s from a KMart Blue Light Special; and their on the job training at a 7-11. They don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot; and, they wouldn't know how to drive a semi out of a wet paper sack with a hole a mile wide in it. Employee Ownership wouldn't be a bad idea for us; with several seats on the board, and an employee appointed President and CEO. Guess that's too much to ask for. What a reality check for the guys and gals in Crystal City that would be. Here's a quote for the boys on the hill to ponder, "If our income don't start exceeding our outgo, our upkeep is going to be our downfall!"
[post="193965"][/post]​
WOW!!!! Are you delusional, or what, man!!!! By the time I was finished reading your post, I wondered if you were really talking about some of the unions!!!!

Now, don't misunderstand me, this management team has made MAJOR f***ups, but employees running the company???? LMFAO!!! That would work.....sure it would!! <_<

Until management figures out that a happy and financially stable work force works harder for the company than a group of disgruntled, beaten down employees...US will never survive.

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
WOW!!!! Are you delusional, or what, man!!!! By the time I was finished reading your post, I wondered if you were really talking about some of the unions!!!!

Now, don't misunderstand me, this management team has made MAJOR f***ups, but employees running the company???? LMFAO!!! That would work.....sure it would!! <_<
[post="194031"][/post]​

You really think we could do any worse? I was watching The Final Conflict today and it gave me an idea. Maybe we could get Damien Thorn to run USAirways. Of course I'm not real sure he hasn't already been doing so in one guise or another. Seriously, my point was that maybe the employees could do a better job of picking the next management team. If I'm going to get screwed I'd like to know I had a choice in the hooker. :rolleyes:

No airline has ever shrunk themselves to profitability. With all the layoffs they have just proceeded to raise expenses. How much more do they have to ask for before they are at a break even point?