Do You Think The Pilots Have To Give More?

Some news sources think U may need more money. The only group left with anything to give is the pil

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"The ones of us left WILL re-build this airline."

After giving back another 15 to 20% of W2 gross or more, like the few times before.

A320 Driver,
I hope you do rebuild it. The only way that will be done is with more hefty pilot pay cuts. Otherwise your toast by the end of summer. Start rebuilding today by contacting your MEC and tell them your ready to do what is needed.

Pitguy must feel that USAir is 100% hedged on fuel as long as the pilots are paid above minimum wage.

Pitguy still hasn't answered the question of why U should still exist. What's in it for the pilots? The guilt of screwing the profession so you can secure a lousy job. He'd have a hard time selling me on that.

Personally I feel U is a lousy employer and possible should not be allowed to employ. That is why I left.

What is in it for pilots at U?..........A job. Look around. Pilots are a dime a dozen and your group knows it. When the company comes back (and they will) you will give again because you as a group have little options. It will be better for you as a group to give than to let it go under and you are out actually having to do some real work for less money. Face reality! You can talk tough all you want. When the chips fall you will give and still will be complaining. Life goes on. If you were going to leave you probably would have done it already.

--Suck it up and give it up!

pitguy, your simply wrong.. you made a choice, and you left. From the talking you do on here, a good thing for this company and you fellow co workers. Make your move complete. Let it go stop worrying about this company and its management you so wildly hate.

A320 Driver said:
pitguy said:
No matter what you say or think I have not once failed to keep a promise!
Yeah, you're pure as the driven snow. Scuse me while I ralph. Why don't you admit it. You just posted here trying to get a rise out of the pilots and cause hard feelings.

Another gutless wonder.

A320 Driver B)
[post="244671"][/post]​
and it looks like its working very well...

usfliboi said:
pitguy, your simply wrong.. you made a choice, and you left. From the talking you do on here, a good thing for this company and you fellow co workers. Make your move complete. Let it go stop worrying about this company and its management you so wildly hate.
[post="246517"][/post]​

Tell them to quit calling me then. :lol: :lol: :lol: