Doug Parker's Letter to employees

Has anyone else gotten the feeling that 777 / 767 / 757 Love is actually our dear know-nothing airline expert 737823? The posts read very similar. Put 777 / 767 / 757 Love on ignore, it has worked beautifully for 737823.

Yes, since I sound like someone else you don't agree with I must be them. More importantly, why listen to anyone that has a different opinion than yours? Good luck with that, should serve you well.

Quite frankly, I could care less if anyone listens to me, no skin off my back. Just sharing an opinion.

Cheers,
777 / 767 / 757

Reactions: 1 person
Won't happen, not if an employee has a family to feed. No one, and I mean NO ONE, will risk not being able to feed their family to make a statement. Less money is a WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT then no money. Not to mention the fact that EVERYONE is can be replaced. If the Unions of all airlines try to hault the industry, the public will turn on them, and the unions will be broken, and there are plenty of people to come in and take the jobs, which will lead to SCABS. It would be UGLY for EVERYONE, including management.

Cheers,
777 / 767 / 757

Hey newbie, just how would they replace everyone at the same time? How would you get them all through background checks, drug screening, then attempt to train them? The public will turn on us, and what? Look us up at home? You're kidding right.