Doug sold us a bill of goods

matt

Oct 17, 2005
Doug Parker spoke with AWA mechanics today, to inform us that no matter what happens they will fall under the current IAM contract. He was asked why he is trying so hard to change US AIr peoples attitudes and is in effect causing more problems at AWA. He also gave the raises to his upper management to bring them up to industry standards, while keeping the AWA people at below industry standards. Doug is looking out for Doug. Corporate America has once again stiffed the employees. The only way for this new airline is to survive is to keep the workers happy and able to keep up with the rising cost of medical and food and other necessary goods to live. I for one feel that the big picture is to keep us under the thumb of this Ceo so his and his cronies can get rich.

Doug Parker spoke with AWA mechanics today, to inform us that no matter what happens they will fall under the current IAM contract. He was asked why he is trying so hard to change US AIr peoples attitudes and is in effect causing more problems at AWA. He also gave the raises to his upper management to bring them up to industry standards, while keeping the AWA people at below industry standards. Doug is looking out for Doug. Corporate America has once again stiffed the employees. The only way for this new airline is to survive is to keep the workers happy and able to keep up with the rising cost of medical and food and other necessary goods to live. I for one feel that the big picture is to keep us under the thumb of this Ceo so his and his cronies can get rich.
Did he give a reson for why "no matter what" the IBT people will get the IAM contract? Was it the single-carrier petition? or something else?

Thats easy.. He knows the IAM will roll over and do whatever it is
management wants..

Like 700 says..

Don't let the facts get in the way...

IAM rolls over for the company at every turn.. Thats a fact..

Did he give a reson for why "no matter what" the IBT people will get the IAM contract? Was it the single-carrier petition? or something else?

management wants..

Like 700 says..

If this is the case, TWU 580 will be the fleet service union of the new US Airways, if Doug has his way! :lol:

active%20submission.gif

passive%20submission.gif

Doug Parker spoke with AWA mechanics today, to inform us that no matter what happens they will fall under the current IAM contract.

Can this be true?

management wants..

Like 700 says..

I was hoping for a less politically energized answer...it was a serious question

I for one feel that the big picture is to keep us under the thumb of this Ceo so his and his cronies can get rich.
There's always been a right way and a wrong way. But the one that always wins out is the USAir way. Your statement above is the latter of the three.

History will repeat itself.

This new management IS the old managment; just with new names.

Told everyone to be guarded....Doug will show his true self and some are seeing it early. Its all about his shares and increasing shareholder value at everyone's expense.

Two weeks left for me.

Hey LOSER!!

Shouldn't you be repairing a carcinogen-injection machine?? You just can't seem to get away from the IAM eh buddy :D ???

E-Trons is alive and well :up:

Back