East AFA MECP running for International President

:blink: This is not the time for AFA to change Leadership. AFA spent millions trying to recruit Delta. The flight attendants did not have it in them maybe this time they will. Do not know if the Merger will actually happen but I for one want a proven Leader no time for experiments......MF the winds have been taken out of your sail.....You have not proven anything to the USAirways MEC is that you are a poltical wh..e..............GO PAT GO PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!.

You will never change but the world is ever second while it leaves you in the dust sweetheart.
You left, and painting it a different color still spells, gone.
Like someone else wrote on here which I disagree with, that you need professional help. I don't think you need professional help, your too head strong, but you do need to let go, it's time.
The Windy City is calling you......

sky high states: Gone, doesnt mean, not interested in a company she's spent a lifetime at and colleagues who appreciate her accomplishments. She has a lifetime of friends here. And, she's ALWAYS WELCOME "HERE".

HER ACCOLADES CANT BE DIMINISHED BY YOUR SILLY RETORTS.

only stating opinions.

BTW, I fail to see any spite or bitterness. FYI ms Xidas has a fine job and does very well at it. Earning pretty close to DOUBLE what she earned as MECP.

So stop trying to discredit someone you clearly have no knowledge of. I think she makes a difference in her work and here on this board. She clearly gets your panties in a bunch. Why is that? Did you lose to her at the negotiating table??
If we all had half the energy and drive as TX has, this Union and it's flight attendants would be a lot stronger and more United.... I mean Delta.... B)...than it is.

sky high states: Gone, doesnt mean, not interested in a company she's spent a lifetime at and colleagues who appreciate her accomplishments. She has a lifetime of friends here. And, she's ALWAYS WELCOME "HERE".

HER ACCOLADES CANT BE DIMINISHED BY YOUR SILLY RETORTS.
only stating opinions.

HER ACCOLADES won't do a thing for the present airline workers nor her. And FYI I wasn't trying to diminish anything. I know her ( personally)and better than 99 % of the people on here and from the stand point I speak. You can go pound salt is what I speak to you, moron.

Thank you for reminding me why I have NEVER worked in a union shop for more than 60 days.

Man O Man, if the union is your friend I'd hate to see the enemies.

Bob, now not all unions are bad. Just like there are bad and good CEOs there are good and bad..or at minimum ineffective unions...tits on a boar hog type. As far as enemies...well just ask the AWA TWU folks who went to Philly.

I know her ( personally)and better than 99 % of the people on here and from the stand point I speak. You can go pound salt is what I speak to you, moron.

sky high states: Anger issues? sweetcheeks. :up: :up:

...werent YOU just commenting on PROFESSIONAL HELP. Get it!

only stating opinions.

Latest posts