Mec Meeting To Recall Teddy

deleted by mod

Did not see you on the 2nd floor at all during negotiations, you seem to have stayed up on the 8th floor the whole time. Even when the IAM M&R group used the 8th floor conference room you were no where to be found.

Better go polish up the resume. Maybe Bush will hire you since he likes liars.

700UW said:
Better go polish up the resume. Maybe Bush will hire you since he likes liars.
[post="286170"][/post]​
Nope. His bread is buttered on the other side. He will run to the wife of a powerful US Democratic Senator and hide behind her skirt., won't you Lime Boy?

Just got back and had to reply to this.

You did NOT do the "Right Thing," You did the thing you were "Shamed" into doing. You did the only thing you could do to try and save yourselves. This "flowery" appology will not save some of you as those wheels are in motion.

It was THE MEMBERS who did the RIGHT THING! In less than 24-hours they scared the sense back into this lame MEC.

You just wasted several days of the members time that would have been better spent filling grievances on their behalf. Oh Sorry, forgot that at the request of management you are pulling back in that area too.

If you all continue to follow Mike (CLT), his ego and thirst for power will take you down, just like when Steve got Luther to do his bidding and dirty work for him. Steve got elected to a second term and Luther got the boot!

Looks like history is repeating its self, this time faster than the speed of light!

Keep hammering Bob!
The sad part is that you know more about this company than many CCY management employees and their supporters on this board.

Well, I hope they do indeed "work together for a smooth transition".
A very noble resolution on Teddy's part.
Good luck w/your election for a new MEC pres. Everyone please participate and vote.
In solidarity

Yep this has all ths signs of another example of the "business acumen" of this management team. They fugured they finally had one Ms. Teddy Xidas in their sights and they pulled the trigger. THEY MISSED. Got to just love it. I would have given anything to have been a fly in the wall in CCY after that was announced.

Somebody has egg on his face today. I wonder who?

From the rumor mill, I hear that if a vote had been taken, it would have been three other people who would have been recalled and one Ms. Teddy Xidas would have been left standing. As a result, no vote was taken. You got to just love that, don't you Lime Boy? You guys can't even rig a middle of the night coup.

So does your benefactor have a nice cushy job lined up for you? I hear the TSA is looking for screeners and you get to legally grope your customers while on the job. (And the employees as well if that is your thing)

Zeus said:
Stop meddling in our labor relations.
[post="286091"][/post]​

:D :D :D That is too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: Aw, somebody is having a large font, red letter, hissy fit. ;) How executive, how managerial and mature. :p Herein lies an overwhelming example of the aforementioned "business acumen". ;)

Wouldn't a relationship actually have to exist for meddling to occur? :blink:

TheLarkAscending said:
)

Wouldn't a relationship actually have to exist for meddling to occur? :blink:
[post="286225"][/post]​

This one sentence has more power then the entire thread combined and the crux of the problems that have plagued U for years.

A few elitists invested with supreme authority have never accomplished anything except failure, look to Rome, once the center of the universe and now a tourist attraction.

Actually internal AFA politics has nothing to do with Labor (un)Relations at US Airways, it is none of CCY's business.

I was hoping she'd send 'em over to the geldings at the IAM.

I'll even loan her the wheelbarrow! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts