Mec Meeting To Recall Teddy

nycbusdriver said:
Teddy -

When you leave in December (congrats, BTW) could you bequeath your balls to First Officer Pollock?

Thx!
[post="286233"][/post]​

That's pretty funny. He did look to be in dangerous territory as of June '05 (the last list that leaked).

AP Tech said:
Interesting how the "Three Stooges" of CCY find so much interest in this thread!!! Don't you guys have any think better to do than sit back and read forums during company time using company PC's?? Well on the other had its better to have them lurking on the forums than making more ill advised business decisions :up:

Yep.....A real "Crack" managment team!!!!
[post="286156"][/post]​

ok I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but...... U uses PIII computer with WIN98 and Lotus Notes...ummmm no wonder it takes all day to submit one post on here!!! it all makes sense now why they are in the office all the time!!

sorry for the blurb.....LONG LIVE TEDDY!!!!!! :up:

osunut said:
ok I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but...... U uses PIII computer with WIN98 and Lotus Notes...ummmm no wonder it takes all day to submit one post on here!!! it all makes sense now why they are in the office all the time!!

sorry for the blurb.....LONG LIVE TEDDY!!!!!! :up:
[post="286309"][/post]​
I would love to use WIN98 and Lotus notes instead of Windows 95 and lotus lite...(nothing like 10+ year old software!!)
I was hoping that CWA would inherit Teddy's balls.
Best of luck to all that remain..

ClueByFour said:
That's pretty funny. He did look to be in dangerous territory as of June '05 (the last list that leaked).
[post="286286"][/post]​

Word I got is that First Officer Pollock is about 3 numbers JUNIOR to the most junior captain now on the system. He technically lost his captain's bid, but the good ol' boy network will allow this company shill to keep getting paid captain's pay (at the expense of the membership.) And before he "officially" loses the bid, he will likely become another "captain-for-life" at a cush ALPA national job.

Sorry about the off-topic.

700UW said:
Actually internal AFA politics has nothing to do with Labor (un)Relations at US Airways, it is none of CCY's business.
[post="286230"][/post]​

Interesting--if it's none of CCY's business, then why does it appear that they orchestrated this whole thing?

It's sad--tell a customer not to meddle in labor relations while they are orchestrating such union dissent.

I have been off line for a few days, but I can say that Teddy has more class and integrity than anyone I have ever met. If I were a member of the AFA, I would institute a recall of the 3 folks who started this whole thing.....and trace it back to where it REALLY started.......

I am not a big supporter of unions, and Teddy and I disagree on a few things, but she has done more for her colleagues than any other union official on the property.

God bless you Teddy....don't let up for a minute.

As to the "brain trust" in the soon to be deserted CCY, we're watching.....

My best to you all......

C'mon Bob. You know Zeus isn't going to reply. Cowards talk big only when they have some place to hide before they get their sorry asses kicked.

No amount of baiting will get Zeus. The Hawk, or the Fly on the Wall to get out of their cubes to face anyone who wants to know why they sold their souls for the privilege to stick their tongues where tongues were not meant to go.

jack mama said:
Without reading all 11 pages, what was the result of the meeting?
[post="286577"][/post]​

Read justahiflier's post about half-way down page 9....

Jim

Bear96 said:
UA has two or three times the number of F/As as U (and a comparably larger MEC), and still manages to lack the drama on the scale of U's MEC over the years...
[post="285876"][/post]​

Really? That's funny, I recall lots of drama in the not-so-distant past when UA f/a's were divided over whether or not to decertify AFA altogether...

Maybe you'd benefit from some herbal supplements for your memory.. :unsure:

f/a Spike said:
Really? That's funny, I recall lots of drama in the not-so-distant past when UA f/a's were divided over whether or not to decertify AFA altogether...

Maybe you'd benefit from some herbal supplements for your memory.. :unsure:
[post="286697"][/post]​
Not sure if I would call it "drama." Yes there were some rumblings by a few about replacing AFA, but they faded like last night's rice-and-beans dinner into the ether, similar to all the decert movements before them ...

Of course your memory might be different. If so, I would like to ask you what exactly happened to the UFAU movement?

"Drama" might be overstating events a bit. Maybe "fizzle like a wet firecracker."

Quite a bit more than yours did.

What's the matter, Bob -- not getting enough attention again?

Just so you guys don't think you have a corner on the drama with your MEC - Our current AWA MEC president is under investigation for misappropriation of funds and using his position to take advantage of our dues and custom taylor his schedule as well as his wife's. We should have a decision this week. Geez - all we care about is making this merger as seemless as possible, fair and equitable and now we have to worry about our president double dipping - just great - what happened to FOCUS on you membership??

I just finished eating my breakfast, and after reading all this bs flattering of Teddy, I think I feel it coming back up!

Teddy claims to speak for "all bases" but that doesn't mean she speaks for all flight attendants! Ask the junior flight attendants and the ones on furlough and you'll hear a different tune!

I say "thank goodness" the PHL, DCA, and CLT MEC's have the forethought to get her out now!

Don't let the slide hit you on the way out Teddy!

PineyBob said:
Honestly I don't care what UA did, does or will do at some furure date. It is irrelevent to the topic at hand, which is becoming irrelevent in and of itself as the issue appears to have been successfully resolved internally within the US/AFA and the MEC.

[post="286774"][/post]​
As you like to tell others, feel free to skip right on by those postings that don't interest you.

Or, alternatively, feel free to start your own message board and make up your own rules.

Toodle-oo!