Employee Travel Center Up & Running.

Once the page is fully loaded the buttons show up.

I don't have enought patience for that. ;)

I do have another problem though. Not all the flights are showing up. For instance, when I put DFW-PHX, it only lists 3 flights. (Flights #543, 6523, and 660)

What happened to the other flights???

Anybody from the West here that has been able to log on? I have tried a few times and keep getting error messages. Yes...I am entering "u123456" then my password. It is opening up "theHub" but then says that I entered a incorrect password. First of all, why is it opening "theHub", I hope that that is not our "NEW" ETC!!!!
I click on the link from "Compass" and get a window that says "theHub - siteminder - webbooking". Is this correct?

Anybody from the West here that has been able to log on? I have tried a few times and keep getting error messages. Yes...I am entering "u123456" then my password. It is opening up "theHub" but then says that I entered a incorrect password. First of all, why is it opening "theHub", I hope that that is not our "NEW" ETC!!!!
I click on the link from "Compass" and get a window that says "theHub - siteminder - webbooking". Is this correct?

Same problem here and I am from the west. I will try again after my next trip.

Yes, that "siteminder" thing is the correct place. That's where you put in the UXXXXXX and your password. The next window is where you put in XXXXXXUS01100

I am from the west, and have had no troubles (except it being slow).

You can also go directly to this URL: https://eta.usairways.com/usairapp

I do believe the ETC is the same as the system used on the hub, but that's probably the only way they could get it up and running so quickly. All they had to do was use the same program, but just enable it to communicate with AWA Shares. If they had to write an entirely new application, that would take a long time. I'm hoping they eventuallydo that . .but that probalby won't happen until both airlines are completely on Shares.

I got in, but wow is it slow! Lots of work to be done, but the end result will be far bette than what we ever had at HP
PHX-F/A...are you being directed to "theHub" or is it a completely different site?

All I can get to is a "Support Services" window for theHub.

PHX-F/A...are you being directed to "theHub" or is it a completely different site?

All I can get to is a "Support Services" window for theHub.
If you get to theHub, there should be a link (on the right) that says "Travel" . .that should take you to the ETC

Yes, I do. They just haven't loaded yet. Remember the internet in 1988? I'm sure in a day or two it'll be faster.
Unless we're looking at different screens you do get both. Numbers are listed for AC-AU-SA-NR making 4 columns. Do you see it like that?
I do see the same columns but I was told the SA# is based on authorization.

So if an aircraft capacity is 150 and the authorization is 160 and the SA # is 10 that means the flight is booked to 150. Is that not correct?

I do see the same columns but I was told the SA# is based on authorization.

So if an aircraft capacity is 150 and the authorization is 160 and the SA # is 10 that means the flight is booked to 150. Is that not correct?
I checked a few flights on ETC and compared them to Shares, and it looks like the SA is based on "actual" seats. For example, a flight has 138 in coach, and 30 seats available (according to ETC). Shares did show 108 seats booked.

However, it's not totally accurate. I found a few where the SA + actual booked was a few off of the capacity--but that could just be because the hub is SOOOO slow, that other seats were booked during that time.

Also, the first class seats available were not right on ANY of the flights I checked.

For west employees--I would suggest using Compass as a backup to check PBT's on HP flights..or Shares if you have access.

Here's the deal...I'm slowly gaining confidence in the hub's numbers.

As for SA being based on AC or AU, When east lists seats available for space positive travel the number is based on authorized and for space available travel the number is based on actual...whether by phone or the hub.

hope that helps]
larry

Well, it's running a little faster now, (most likely due to lighter traffic), so I can at least test it out now. The US side is just like it was before, and the HP side clearly has a lot of bugs to be worked out. For example, both DFW-PHX/LAS show only three flights, and when I go to the next page on DFW-LAS, it gives me DEN-PHX routings. Not exactly the route I was looking for. ;)

Oh well, when this thing gets up to speed, it is going to be a blessing.

Well, it's running a little faster now, (most likely due to lighter traffic), so I can at least test it out now. The US side is just like it was before, and the HP side clearly has a lot of bugs to be worked out. For example, both DFW-PHX/LAS show only three flights, and when I go to the next page on DFW-LAS, it gives me DEN-PHX routings. Not exactly the route I was looking for. ;)

Oh well, when this thing gets up to speed, it is going to be a blessing.
You can display more flights by clicking "more" (to the far right). It only displays 3 possible flights at a time, however. But . it does not show flights that depart earlier than the time you select from the drop down menu.

In addition--once you have a listing and display that PNR, there is a link to check loads on that flight. But, it only shows the loads for the particular class you are listed in. So, if you listed in first class--you have togo through the whole "search for flights" thing to find out those PBT's.

All in all . .a few things that need changes, but a good overall system. At least it will free up res agents to do what they should be doing: helping our paying pax!

It only displays 3 possible flights at a time, however.

No, I believe it shows up to six.

You can display more flights by clicking "more" (to the far right).

Yeah, I realize that, but that is one of the bugs. I won't show me anymore flights, or sometimes, it shows my a completely different route.

All in all . .a few things that need changes, but a good overall system.

Oh I agree. I am from the East, so I have used this system for a long time, and I absolutely love it. I am just pointing out the bugs, which happen to be on the newly added HP section.

My only complaint about this system is that is doesn't say how much flights are oversold by.

Ok, so when I put in that I need a flight that is, say from CLT to HNL, the system freaks out and says none are available. Any time there is a connection from US to HP, the sytem doesn't allow it. What gives? The company has decided parents are a lower priority...and let me tell you their travel quotes ain't cheap for retirees..so if I have to list twice, is this going to cost them even MORE money?

HELP!!! :shock:

Ok, so when I put in that I need a flight that is, say from CLT to HNL, the system freaks out and says none are available. Any time there is a connection from US to HP, the sytem doesn't allow it. What gives? The company has decided parents are a lower priority...and let me tell you their travel quotes ain't cheap for retirees..so if I have to list twice, is this going to cost them even MORE money?

HELP!!! :shock:
Goood point .I just tried making a listing for my parents from CLT-PDX. I had to request CLT-PHX on US: and PHX-PDX on HP> It "double priced" it. A "regular" round tirp costs parents $41.60 (including taxes). This priced it at $83.20!!

I would suggest calling the pass bureau, see if that's what it's supposed to do.

I'm sure going to HNL would be even more expensive, since HI has higher rates anyway.