Erection Fraud

Without you sourcing I got lucky, didn’t bother with the rest after seeing another crap source.
Funny, I posted it at 8:56am, no one posted until 9:11am.......you....and your immediate response was "Lol, nice try, NY Post, Murdoch".

Took you all of 15 minutes to figure it out.....'Lucky'

Don't worry, don't feel you have to try and explain yourself.

You still haven't disproved the NYPost article.....Thanks for playing.

Funny, I posted it at 8:56am, no one posted until 9:11am.......you....and your immediate response was "Lol, nice try, NY Post, Murdoch".

Took you all of 15 minutes to figure it out.....'Lucky'

Don't worry, don't feel you have to try and explain yourself.

You still haven't disproved the NYPost article.....Thanks for playing.
Lol, what am I proving? When I saw ny post, that was it for me. Stopped reading. Fill me in.

SOURCE — FEDERALIST

“So, we’re going to actually follow the law fully this time,” Delaware County, Pennsylvania’s Christina Perrone told fellow election-related workers during a Zoom meeting after the November 2020 election. This video—the latest obtained by The Federalist—provides yet another example of widespread violations of election law during the last presidential election.

Regina Miller, a contract worker for the large Pennsylvania county, filmed the video of the April 7, 2021 Zoom meeting, which involved voting officials discussing plans for the upcoming elections, according to sources familiar with the recording. The video began with Perrone, who, according to a lawsuit filed against her, other Delaware County officials, and the county, served as a project manager for the county, saying they would “talk about that off-line”—with the “that” not specified.

The remainder of the clip, however, gave some clues, with Perrone saying she had a brief conversation with “Jim,” “and this time it’s much different than last time because we’re going to have them sign oaths. There’re going to be W4s and we need them to sign something allowing somebody else to pick up. So, we’re going to actually follow the law fully this time,” Perrone ended with a laugh.

1642539317333.png

Reactions: SharoninSAT

Majority of Michigan voters favor increased voter security, new poll finds​

An overwhelming majority of Michigan voters are in favor of increased election security, including measures requiring photo identification to vote, a recent poll by the Remington Research Group found.

The poll, commissioned by Americans for Citizen Voting, surveyed 1,011 likely 2022 General Election Michigan voters. Among results, it found more than 75% of participants supported a requirement to show a government-issued photo ID in order to vote, while support among Black residents was even higher at 79%.

“A majority of African Americans in Michigan support voter ID because they understand it is the surest way to validate a voter’s identification,” Christopher Arps, president of Americans for Citizen Voting, said in the release. “People who look like me know how important the vote is, and we want to protect it.”

Results from the poll likewise indicate overwhelming support for the Secure MI Vote ballot initiative, offering several election security provisions and underscoring the necessity for an official ID photo to vote.

An August 2021 report by Bridge Michigan states the Secure MI Vote campaign, launched by Republican voters in the state to tighten voting laws after the 2020 election, proposed petition language to the Michigan Secretary of State that would make photo ID mandatory for all voting, prohibit absentee ballot application mass mailings and bar election funding by private groups.

Michigan is one of 20 states that currently allows registered voters to propose, revise or repeal laws by collecting a certain number of petition signatures, according to ClickOnDetroit. Should enough signatures be collected, the legislation would either go directly to the legislature or to the next ballot for voters to decide directly.

In the case of the Secure MI Vote campaign, the measure would go directly to the legislature for approval.
https://greatlakeswire.com/stories/...favor-increased-voter-security-new-poll-finds