F' LYIN TED, CRUZ('n) to CANCUN.

KCF.

The proof will be when retiring PA. RE-Plug senator Pat Twomey's seat is won by a Democrat in ' 22 ' !

The PA " D's " are ALREADY Hard at work going after that seat !!
Meh......The stoner Ell Tee Gov Uncle Fester Fetterman pulled a shotgun on what he perceived as a perp......and was actually some Bro' out for an evening walk...wearing....get this... a hoodie......OMG.......wearing 'official black gangsta' clothing and was wrongly stereotyped by then Braddock, Pa, mayor and stoner, 2nd in command, from one Tommy Wolfe, democrat who stopped union organizing in his then kitchen cabinet endeavor.

Fester hopes to get a spot in the third remake of the Addams Family.

iu
iu

Check it out before calling people liar. By ur post looks as though i hit either a sore spot on u or p!$$ed u off with some truth there. Ive heard it multi times on various news networks
So you've relegated yourself to posting likes/agree/funny/winner clicks due to your ineptitude in engaging serious, provable debate....

Still laughing.

robbedagain rated your post
clear.png
Funny in the thread CPAC.

"I heard"

LOL

So you've relegated yourself to posting likes/agree/funny/winner clicks due to your ineptitude in engaging serious, provable debate....

Still laughing.

robbedagain rated your post
clear.png
Funny in the thread CPAC.

"I heard"

LOL
Just find u laughable as u support a party who bows to a lame duck clown who incites violence and insurrection and that same baffoon party of yours now seeks to tighten up voter suppression laws in Ga. WTF is wrong w that party?? Ted lying flying cruz. Josh hawley. Mitch old Moscow mcconnell. Trump. List goes on. Biden aint perfect but in 1 month Biden has done more work than ur lame duck clown did in 4 years. So yea i find u laughable

Just find u laughable as u support a party who bows to a lame duck clown who incites violence and insurrection and that same baffoon party of yours now seeks to tighten up voter suppression laws in Ga. WTF is wrong w that party?? Ted lying flying cruz. Josh hawley. Mitch old Moscow mcconnell. Trump. List goes on. Biden aint perfect but in 1 month Biden has done more work than ur lame duck clown did in 4 years. So yea i find u laughable

AMEN, robbed,..........AMEN !

KCF.

The proof will be when retiring PA. RE-Plug senator Pat Twomey's seat is won by a Democrat in ' 22 '
The PA " D's " are ALREADY Hard at work going after that seat !!

Fetterman Voted to Put Murderers Back on Streets
Pennsylvania Dem was often sole pardon vote for violent cons

Senate hopeful John Fetterman often touts his role in advocating for the release of harmless and "innocent" prisoners. A review of the Democrat's record on commutation cases, however, shows the Democrat has voted to release violent criminals jailed for their roles in brutal murders.

As Pennsylvania's lieutenant governor, Fetterman leads the five-person Board of Pardons, which evaluates clemency applications in the state. Since taking on the job in 2019, the Democrat has voted to release more criminals sentenced to life in prison than any other member of the panel, state records obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/fe...age&utm_campaign=FreedomMail&utm_medium=email