F' LYIN TED, CRUZ('n) to CANCUN.

Just find u laughable as u support a party who bows to a lame duck clown who incites violence and insurrection and that same baffoon party of yours now seeks to tighten up voter suppression laws in Ga. WTF is wrong w that party?? Ted lying flying cruz. Josh hawley. Mitch old Moscow mcconnell. Trump. List goes on. Biden aint perfect but in 1 month Biden has done more work than ur lame duck clown did in 4 years. So yea i find u laughable

You shouldn't be jumping on Biden so soon for being a lame duck clown in his first month and a half....C'mon man......Susan Rice is president, didn't you know?
animated-smileys-laughing-166.gif

I like Biden's accomplishment bombing Syria.....make American body bags great again......notice Vice President Harris wasn't informed of this attack? Susan Rice doesn't want her in the loop.....Suzy is in charge.
animated-smileys-laughing-134.gif

Then there's those proud accomplishments from union supporter, Joe 'I'm a union guy' Biden eliminating countless very high paying union jobs in the Keystone pipeline....and don't forget the Trump apprentice program.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

Rejoins the Paris Climate for Cash scheme which will jeopardize untold numbers of jobs, Fifteen dollar minimum wage will impact and eliminate many positions.
animated-smileys-laughing-012.gif

Georgia voter suppression? "I heard" you're wrong (again).
animated-smileys-taunting-01.gif.pagespeed.ce.CICaSPNejT.gif

Your party of choice is already freaking out it's own core after less than two months of Biden head nods to the ones behind the curtains pulling the (his) strings. 2022 has pooped up in their minds already....that, my man, is quite laughable in itself.
animated-smileys-laughing-300.gif

Valerie Jarret ran the Obama white house now Obama's second is letting Susn Rice do the same....
animated-smileys-laughing-324.gif

You stick with it......Still laughing...............
animated-smileys-laughing-322.gif

Yeah, the establishment Dems aren't going to let Harris get ahead of herself anymore than she's already tried to.

Seven weeks in, and no press conferences and no Joint Session of Congress. Rice knows that DemoGramps can't last more than 20 minutes without a nap, and certainly can't read a teleprompter without squinting... let's see how long they can keep this up....

7lp7tx9y2ek41.jpg

You shouldn't be jumping on Biden so soon for being a lame duck clown in his first month and a half....C'mon man......Susan Rice is president, didn't you know?
animated-smileys-laughing-166.gif

I like Biden's accomplishment bombing Syria.....make American body bags great again......notice Vice President Harris wasn't informed of this attack? Susan Rice doesn't want her in the loop.....Suzy is in charge.
animated-smileys-laughing-134.gif

Then there's those proud accomplishments from union supporter, Joe 'I'm a union guy' Biden eliminating countless very high paying union jobs in the Keystone pipeline....and don't forget the Trump apprentice program.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

Rejoins the Paris Climate for Cash scheme which will jeopardize untold numbers of jobs, Fifteen dollar minimum wage will impact and eliminate many positions.
animated-smileys-laughing-012.gif

Georgia voter suppression? "I heard" you're wrong (again).
animated-smileys-taunting-01.gif.pagespeed.ce.CICaSPNejT.gif

Your party of choice is already freaking out it's own core after less than two months of Biden head nods to the ones behind the curtains pulling the (his) strings. 2022 has pooped up in their minds already....that, my man, is quite laughable in itself.
animated-smileys-laughing-300.gif

Valerie Jarret ran the Obama white house now Obama's second is letting Susn Rice do the same....
animated-smileys-laughing-324.gif

You stick with it......Still laughing...............
animated-smileys-laughing-322.gif
I was referring to nbr 45 being lame duck. In case u over shot my post. I stated biden has done more in 1 month than nbr 45 did in 4 years

Yeah, the establishment Dems aren't going to let Harris get ahead of herself anymore than she's already tried to.

Seven weeks in, and no press conferences and no Joint Session of Congress. Rice knows that DemoGramps can't last more than 20 minutes without a nap, and certainly can't read a teleprompter without squinting... let's see how long they can keep this up....

View attachment 15768
From nov elections then trump hid in bunker hill with relatively no press conference

I was referring to nbr 45 being lame duck. In case u over shot my post. I stated biden has done more in 1 month than nbr 45 did in 4 years
Yeah, killing the pipeline, opening the borders, rejoining the Paris climate agreement. That's pretty impressive.

That's an awful big claim.....I'm sure you can't back it up.

EO's don't count.

Imagine, a lame duck already with 42 days under his belt.

From nov elections then trump hid in bunker hill with relatively no press conference
Biden hid in his bunker most of the campaign and only took press questions when going out for a milkshake.

You trying to make a point?

Did you forget that 99% of Trump's accomplishments were EO's? I mean...he DID give you that tax cut...but what about that "really great" healthcare plan he promised? He couldn't even get Republicans to give it to you.

NBC News:

Like many of Trump's claims, there's a grain of truth here: The president has signed a lot of bills.

In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than all but two presidents in the last 84 years; since that point, he's continued to add to that number, signing a total of 38 bills, according to GovTrack (actually, four more than he bragged Monday when he said it was more than 34.)

NBC News:

Like many of Trump's claims, there's a grain of truth here: The president has signed a lot of bills.

In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than all but two presidents in the last 84 years; since that point, he's continued to add to that number, signing a total of 38 bills, according to GovTrack (actually, four more than he bragged Monday when he said it was more than 34.)

Still laughing....Bucko

NBC News:

Indeed....here's a sampling of he bills he signed
  • HR 1362 To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic

• HR 609 To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs health care center in Center Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the "Abie Abraham VA Clinic"

• HR 375 To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 719 Church Street in Nashville, Tennessee, as the "Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States Courthouse"

• HR 2210 To designate the community living center of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Butler Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, as the "Sergeant Joseph George Kusick VA Community Living Center"
Among those missing

• Repeal and replace the disaster of Obamacare

• The Lock Hillary Up Act of 2017

• The Mexican wall payment Act.
Granted, I cherry picked my data. But aside from the tax cut, what major bills has Trump signed? Feel free to cherry pick yours too.

Funny thing bout the rupubs efforts to replace Obamacare...they cannot even come up with one. Espec since Obamacare is popular. So next up....the repubs want to make it harder to vote with their antidemocratic style of voter suppression. What a sad pathetic party it has become