Fake News

'HACKJOB', you are SO predictable at, among many other things, BEING Sooooo F - Gullible !!
Jim (nothing to see here folks, move along) Kallstrom, is the same arse hole who said that anyone on the southern long island shore of suffolk county, NY, who saw Anything streaking skyward, was HALLUCINATING as it pertained to TWA 800 !
PLEEEEEASE 'HACKJOB', Never change !
Once again gramps, your libtard assessment and conspiracy theories is again off in the ditch. The flt 800 missle "theory" has already been debunked for many years. There is no need to try and explain it again, since aircraft systems are way over your bag smasher head.
Kallstrom is a stand up guy from what I have read and seen of him. You just hate him because he isn't libtarded, and dispises the Hildabeast criminal along with the corrupt DNC machine.

Let go of the caps button gramps, take Valium, and go play some bingo. You might win a senior buffet at Upchucks on the Left Coast.

Yes lets use the Clinton News Network as an honorable source. Wait, because something big is coming that may take many of you by surprise. Also a coming smear campaign against Trump to associate him with the sicko Epstein, but the glass house dwellers continue to throw stones.

Of course, I might be talking out my butt, not like anyone here knows that feeling, but expect the unexpected because something big is coming in the presidential race.

Hint: seems Obama doesn't talk too tough anymore when it comes to the FBI. Wait for it.

I knew the reinforcement to the thread topic would come here. I thought it would come earlier.

The confirmation biased sources bandied about by the Trump demographic finally showed.

All of you who fit the Trump demographic should see Trumpland .
No rush on now Quagtard, it's a slow hot road to hell for the Clinton Crime Machine. They can't take this heat for long, the backs are turning away. Disrespecting the FBI Director was major screw up.

In addition, the bought off Democrat channels such as CNN have now been caught, proven to be more corrupted and "In the Clinton Tank" then anyone thought possible. With John Podesta, the slimebag drum major of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, now very exposed and PO'd. It is beyond belief. All his inside deals with Wall Street, tech companies, and the well heeled super elite "above the law" lefty nuts who are just too intellectual, too good, until the dam breaks.
Those that blindly buy into the Clinton Crime Inc should see Clinton Cash, it's scary the crimes they commit and the money they take from terrorists and countries that treat women like dogs.

I hear Wikileaks drops the MOAB tomorrow on the Hildabeast and Clinton Crime Inc. Hopefully it's a double tap to the head.

You should have got a law license to go along with your MBA, Clinton Crime Inc could use a 140 cpm speed reader that lies well.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=16648?omhide=true

I knew the reinforcement to the thread topic would come here. I thought it would come earlier.

http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/fake-news.60167/

The confirmation biased sources bandied about by the Trump demographic finally showed.

All of you who fit the Trump demographic should see the film "Trumpland" .

Any chance you researched the biased sources bandied about by the MSM ?

I seriously think you and your minions have come down with early onset Trump Win PTSD.

Your response just proves my point. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. No wonder your a Trump supporter.

so what's your excuse for voting for John Goti err Hillary? just support criminal activity and pay for play politics?

Are you saying you can change, hope it is for the better.
Gosh nit wit, why would I change to writing moronic unfunny one-liners 11000+ times? Then I would be the same as a Nothing Left libtard ankle biter.
Top 10 reasons you can't write anything but one-liners 11000+ times:
10. You type with your nose.
9. Your tie is too tight around your neck.
8. Tony Weiner stole your keyboard.
7. Your Weiner dog growls at you.
6. You can't find s safe space.
5. You have alligator arms, and small hands.
4. Your neighbor has a Trump sign, and its triggered you for months.
3. Hildabeast thinks your funny.
2. Libtarded is a word you live by.
1. You will lose your handicap sticker on your Prius.

Last edited: